Two

Chloe had made her mark on the village. She had wormed her way into everyone's life. She was doing what her mum wanted. She knew she needed to not mention her last name or everyone would be up in arms.

Chloe woke that morning to a text from Ross. She smiled slightly.

Fancy a bag of chips? Might even throw in a sausage - Ross
Ever the gentleman aren't you? I'll see what I'm doing - Chloe

Chloe knew she couldn't get involved with Ross. She needed a way into home farm for her mum. She had to seduce Graham but didn't know how to do that.

***
Chloe went into the village. She saw Graham coming out of the cafe. She walked over to him. "I never thanked you for the other day. Taking me to my hotel," she said.

"It was my pleasure."

Chloe grinned. "Could I buy you a drink? To say thank you."

Graham looked at Chloe. He saw the black dress she was wearing and wouldn't deny he was slightly turned on by her. He found himself agreeing.

***
Chloe and Graham were sitting in the woolpack. Chloe knew she needed to gain access to home farm. She looked at him. "Maybe we could go somewhere else? It's a bit too crowded here," she said.

Graham nodded. He stood up and helped Chloe up. The two of them left the pub. Chloe saw Ross and sighed. She got a text on her phone.

Sending Scarlett. This needs to hurry up - Mum
We'll have home farm back soon mum. I promise - Chloe
That's my girl - Mum

Chloe smiled. She looked at Graham. "Shall we?"

***
Chloe was playing snooker was Graham. The door opened and Joe walked in. Chloe smirked slightly. She saw Joe looking at her. She knew her older brother was Joe's uncle.

Joe smiled. "Who's this lovely lady?"

"Chloe."

"Nice to meet you Chloe," Joe said. He winked at Graham. "Use protection."

***
Chloe left home farm. She saw her sister waiting for her. "Well?"

"It won't be long until he's in my bed."

Scarlett smirked. "Till you're in his bed you mean," she said.

***
The two sisters walked to the hotel they were staying in. "James won't be happy. I met his nephew."

"Joe?"

Chloe nodded. "Indeed. Mums going to hit the roof."

***
Chloe and Scarlett were sitting in the hotel bar. Chloe got a text from Ross.

Saw u with Graham. Thanks Chloe - Ross
Yes... we were discussing something - Chloe
You're just like the rest of the girls. See someone with money and want them - Ross

Chloe rolled her eyes. She didn't reply. She wasn't giving him the satisfaction. She didn't want to get distracted from what she needed to do.

***
Ross saw Graham. Graham had a smirk on his face. He didn't want to give him the satisfaction of a reaction. He hated it.

***
Chloe walked up to the room. Tomorrow, she would do what she had come to Emmerdale village for. To seduce Graham Foster.

***
A/N - Scarlett Tate along with her kiddies she has belong to Carolineeexx ❤️