Eleven

A/N - I know that Kim wasn't released from Prison till March but for the sake of the story, I need it to be a little earlier for the upcoming storyline❤️
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THREE  MONTHS LATER!

Chloe sighed as she made her way downstairs. She was six and a half months pregnant. Graham had told Chloe he couldn't be a father but he wanted to see his baby growing up.

When morning came, Chloe got a phone call. She frowned and answered it:

Chloe// hello?
Kim// hello my baby girl. How are you?
Chloe// heavily pregnant. Feel like pants.
Kim// well that's my grand baby in there. Keep him or her safe. Anyway, I'm being released from prison today and I need a car. Send Graham.
Chloe// right. Okay.

Chloe hung up and swore. She went to find Graham. He was packing for a weekend with Megan and Eliza. "My mum called. She's being released early. She needs you to pick her up."

"Right."

Chloe looked at him and smiled. "I'm naming her Esmè-Scarlett Kimberly. In case you were wondering."

"That's beautiful."

***
Chloe sat in the living room. Scarlett walked in. "Cain wants to end his relationship with Moira. For me," she said.

Chloe smiled. "That's good. I have a name for the baby. Esmè-Scarlett Kimberly. I don't know what her last name will be," she said.

Scarlett grinned. "That's amazing. Always wanted a baby named after me. She can be my little mini me!"

"Please don't encourage her to have affairs with married men though," Chloe joked.

***
Graham was driving back to the village with Kim. Kim was touching up her make up in the back seat. Graham knew he was late picking up Megan but part of him wanted to be with Kim and part wanted to be with Chloe.

***
Chloe sighed as she sat in home farm. She had been feeling unwell. Scarlett walked in. "Fancy going for a walk?" She asked.

Chloe nodded. She thought she might as well go on a walk. She was so confused about the Graham situation. He didn't want to be in his baby's life but he was happy to take on a role in Megan's daughters life.

***
Graham walked into the house. He had left Kim at the roadside. He saw Eliza's teddy on the side. Nicola looked at him. "I've got bigger fish to fry."

"Try a great white shark."

Nicola and Graham looked up as Kim walked in. Nicola accidentally chucked a bucket of water at Kim. Kim glared. "I'll send you the dry cleaning bill."

"Dry cleaning? It's only water."

***
Chloe walked into the house after the walk with Scarlett. Her stomach was aching. Chloe saw a bra on the bannister and frowned. "Who's is that?"

Suddenly, Kim walked downstairs. She smirked. "Hello girls. Missed me?"

Chloe was confused about who Kim had slept with. But she soon realised it was Graham. "What the?"

"Chloe."

Chloe nodded. "I see how this is. You want my mother? Well guess what. You're welcome to her!" She spat.

Chloe turned and stormed out. Graham followed her and got in the car. "Get out!" She yelled.

"Not until you talk to me."

"Go to hell!"

Chloe sped off. Graham was still there. He took hold of the steering wheel and suddenly, the car flipped upside down...