Four

Chloe saw Graham and smirked. She walked over to him. "Well, Good morning," Graham said when he saw her.

Chloe smiled and looked at him. "Morning. How are you?" She asked. She had no idea that Graham had been in contact with her mother about Home Farm.

Graham smiled at her. "Very well thank you. It's nice to see you again," he said.

"Likewise."

***
Chloe didn't want to believe that her mother was coming back soon. She couldn't wait. She hadn't seen her in so long. Chloe sat in the cafe. Scarlett walked in and smiled. "Hiya. How's Mr Mysterious?" She asked.

Chloe laughed. "He's fine. Very fine. I've seen him already."

"Wow. You're eager."

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Not like that you donut. I was just passing," she told her.

***
Graham was drinking his coffee. Joe walked in. "Where is the delectable Chloe today?" He asked.

Graham looked at him. "She is busy."

"Not too busy for a booty call? Go and get laid," Joe said as he sat down. 

Graham said nothing. He hated the way Joe talked about girls. Especially Chloe. He cared a lot for Chloe. He had no idea that she was in fact Kim's daughter.

***
Chloe saw Graham and walked over. She smiled. "Do you want to go for a drink tonight? I know a perfect little bar," she said.

Graham nodded. Chloe grinned. "Brilliant. By the way, it's a hotel and bar and if things go well, we could maybe get a room?" She asked.

Graham nodded. "That sounds fine."

***
Chloe was getting ready to meet Graham. She got a message from Kim.

I'm coming soon. I've heard that there is a masquerade ball- Mum x
There is. I've been invited along with Scarlett- Chloe x

Chloe sighed. She knew that everything was going to change when her mum came back. But would she lose Graham.

***
Graham arrived to pick Chloe up. He smirked when he saw her dress. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

Chloe joined him in the car and he drove to the hotel. She placed a hand on his thigh. "You're rather handsome aren't you?"

"I don't believe so."

***
They arrived at the hotel and bar. Chloe went to order the drinks. Graham stopped her. "I will get them," he said.

"I invited you on this drink. I should be the one go pay," Chloe said as she sat down.

Graham smirked. "A true gentleman will never allow a woman to buy the drinks," he told her.

***
After a few hours, Chloe whispered into Graham's ear: "Let's get a room. I want you and I want you now," she said.

Graham smirked and took her hand. Graham went to get the room.

***
Graham pushed Chloe onto the bed. Chloe grinned and pulled him closer to her. The two of them started to make out passionately.

Chloe could feel him getting turned on. She bit her lip. They both undressing each other.

But how would Chloe feel when she found out that Graham was working with her mother?