Eight

Chloe was feeling sick. Kim was being released from Prison tomorrow. She knew she needed to keep the pregnancy hidden from her for as long as possible.

When she woke that morning, she immediately thought of Graham and how she wanted him. But she knew she couldn't have him. He didn't want her or their baby. He wanted Megan.

Chloe went to the bathroom in her hotel and sighed. She smiled at the small bump she had appearing. She couldn't wait to meet her little baby.

Scarlett walked in and smiled. "How's my gorgeous little niece or nephew?" She asked.

"Baking."

Scarlett laughed and sighed. "Have you spoke to Graham?"

Chloe shrugged. "He's tried calling me a couple of times. I haven't answered. I know what he wants to say and I don't want to hear it," she said.

***
Chloe made her way to Home Farm. She had to get things sorted for the ball. She sighed as she saw Graham. "I've been calling and texting," he said.

"I know. I've been avoiding them," Chloe mumbled. She wasn't going to look at Graham when she knew she would fall for him again.

Graham looked at her bump and smiled. "How is the b-baby?" He asked.

"Fine. Everything is fine with the baby," Chloe replied as she began setting up.

***
Graham stood outside the prison. The door opened and Kim came out. "Keys."

"They're in the ignition."

Kim laughed. "Not the car. The house," she replied. She had a smirk on her face.

Graham handed her the keys and smirked. "Welcome home Kim."

***
Chloe sighed as she rubbed her stomach. She got changed into her dress. She got a text from Graham:

I'm sorry - Graham x

Chloe felt her heart break. She wiped away her tears and sighed.

Chloe got another text. This time it was Kim:

I'm back baby girl - Kim x

Chloe smiled slightly as she curled her hair. She knew she had to meet Kim to arrive at the ball with her. Scarlett was no where to be found.

***
Chloe went to where Kim was. She smiled. "Hello mum."

"Hello my gorgeous girl. I've missed you," Kim said as she hugged her daughter. She looked around. "Where's Scarlett?"

Chloe shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen her since this morning," she replied. She looked at her mum. "I've really missed you. Everything has changed."

Kim frowned. "Oh?"

Chloe looked at her mum. She knew when she told her, everything would change. "I'm pregnant."

Kim was shocked. She knew exactly who had gotten her daughter pregnant and she wasn't happy. "Graham. I'm guessing he doesn't know how to pull out," she said.

***
Kim sped to home farm. She had accepted Chloe's pregnancy and knew that her daughter wouldn't make the same mistakes she did with her child.

Kim arrived at home farm. Chloe was sitting in the passenger seat. Kim got out. "A welcome home party. For me? You really shouldn't have Graham," she said.

Charity looked over. "Who are you?"

Kim smirked. "Me? I own the place..."

*~*~*~*~*~
TO BE CONTINUED