Ten

Chloe couldn't believe her mum had been sent back to prison for speeding offences. She hated how she had ruined her relationships with everyone in the village.

Chloe walked downstairs that morning and sighed. Scarlett smiled. "Morning. Graham went out early this morning."

"Does he want a medal?" Chloe asked. She was feeling moody and it was down to the pregnancy.

Scarlett grinned. "He told me to not wake you. He knew you needed rest. Especially everything that's happened with mum. Says you need to rest."

Chloe rolled her eyes. "I don't need him telling me what I do and and don't want it," she said.

***
Chloe wasn't going into the village. She decided to make the journey into Hotten. She didn't want to be made to feel crap because of stuff her mum had done.

***
Graham returned to home farm. He looked at Scarlett. "Where's Chloe?" He asked.

Scarlett looked up. "She went to Hotten. I don't think you're in her best books right now. She overheard your conversation with mum about how you two had a fling," she said.

Graham sighed. "It was over before it began."

"Not how she sees it. She knows she should have told you about Kim Tate being our mum but she's more hurt that you've had sex with her and mum," Scarlett said.

***
Chloe walked around Hotten and sighed. She had a hospital appointment that day and a baby scan. She wanted Graham there but she knew he didn't want anything to do with the baby which broke her heart.

If Chloe had have known that she was going to end up alone and pregnant, she wouldn't have had sex. Chloe didn't know how she would cope with having to raise her baby in the house that Graham lived in.

***
Chloe made her way to the hospital. She sighed and looked down at her bump. She wanted to text Graham or Scarlett. But she couldn't.

Chloe walked inside to Maternity and sighed. "Chloe Tate. 16 week scan," she said.

"Take a seat."

Chloe sat down and sighed. She rubbed the baby bump and smiled. She couldn't wait to meet the baby.

***
Chloe's name had been called so she made her way in. Her midwife, Jacqui smiled. "Hello again Chloe. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm okay. Hormones are kicking in now."

Jacqui laughed and nodded. "Hop on and we'll give baby some attention."

Jacque began the scan and smiled. Chloe couldn't stop the smile on her face when she saw her baby. She felt a tear roll down her cheek. "Can you tell what it is?"

"We can certainly try," Jacqui said. She began to move the Doppler around and smiled. "From what I can see, it looks to be a little girl."

Chloe grinned. "My little girl."

***
Chloe returned to home farm. Graham walked out and looked at her. "Where have you been?" He asked.

"Hospital. Having a scan. The baby is a little girl."

Graham stayed silent as Chloe walked inside. Could he really walk away from his chance at being a father again? Especially to a beautiful baby girl?