Twenty-Four

Authors Note;
The majority of this chapter will be a flashback from what Chloe remembers on the night of Graham's attack.
****
FLASHBACK
***

Chloe was walking through the village. She saw Rhona with Esmè and walked over. Graham approached her. "Explain to me why you don't trust me with my own daughter. But you trust the drug addict?" She asked.

"Don't."

Chloe rolled her eyes. "You're a joke Graham. You only took her from me because you think she's in danger. When she isn't. She is perfectly safe with me," Chloe said.

"If she was safe with you, she wouldn't have had a bruise would she?"

"She is a child Graham. She is going to get bloody bruises. Do you want me to wrap her up in bubble wrap? And if we're talking about her being in danger, wasn't it you who nearly killed her when I was pregnant? You drunk. Crashed my car."

Graham looked at Rhona. "Take her home. I will deal with Chloe," he told her.

Chloe glared at her. "She stays here. If this prick wants a fight, he will have one," she spat.

"Take her Rhona."

****

Chloe walked back into home farm. Kim frowned when she saw how pissed her daughter was. She looked at her. "What happened?" She asked.

"Graham. He's what happened. He won't give me Esmè back because he thinks she isn't safe with me. She isn't safe with him! His girlfriend is a drug addict. He's an alcoholic. And yet she isn't safe with her own mummy? He's going to try and take her from me. Isn't he?"

Kim shook her head. "No. I won't let him."

"He's going to pay. I'll make sure of it."

****

Chloe went to meet with Graham. He had finally agreed to talk to her about Esmè. And Chloe wasn't leaving without her little girl.

Chloe frowned as she walked into the woods. She didn't know why Graham wanted to meet her there. She saw him. "What is this? You trying to intimidate me?" She asked.

"It's quiet here. Peaceful," Graham said.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Where is Esmè?" She asked.

"Safe. With Rhona."

"Graham. I literally don't need this crap right now. So you either tell me I'm getting my daughter back. Or piss off," she said.

Graham walked over to her. He pinned her against a tree. Chloe looked into his eyes. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss.

Graham lifted her up and kissed her again. Chloe moaned as she felt his member pressed against her. Graham unfastened his trousers and pulled Chloe's thong to one side.

Chloe moaned as Graham pushed into her. Chloe had slept with a couple of people since she and Graham hadn't been together. But none of them ever did to her what Graham did. 

Within moments, the two of them climaxed. Graham pulled out and looked at her. Chloe was breathless. She frowned when she saw someone standing behind Graham. "You can go now."

Chloe felt anger overcome her. But before she could say anything, everything went black.

****

Chloe woke with a bad headache. She touched the back of her head and saw blood. She looked around and saw Esmè's rocking horse ornament.

It was then that she saw Graham. He was lying there lifeless. Chloe crawled over to him. "G-Graham?"

He didn't respond. Chloe was scared. Had she hurt him? She didn't remember what happened. Everything was a blur.

But had Chloe actually hurt Graham? Or was there more to what happened than she remembered?