Connected

This chapter contains adult content.

We danced until the sun had set and many of the younger students had already left the great hall.

I felt peaceful, not excited or euphoric, just peaceful. We danced to a slow song until Sebastian interrupted the peacefulness.

"Hey, want to sneak away?", my freckled dance partner asked me. I gave him a daring smile and nodded. He took my hand and we left the great hall. Several of our classmates were scattered in the corridors, some were just talking, while others were intertwined in each other's arms, and I wasn't sure if it would stop at just kissing.

With Sebastian, I hoped it would go far beyond kissing.

I wanted to end this year with something special. I had used the spell that Imelda had taught me as a precaution when I took a short break from dancing.

We walked a few meters when Sebastian suddenly pushed me against the wall and hungrily pressed his lips to mine. We had spent a lot of time before the summer ball making out against walls in Hogwarts. We had enough places to take it further, but I wasn't ready yet. I wanted to wait for a special moment.

"Not here," I breathed against his lips as he released me to catch his breath. "Come with me," I whispered, and took his hand, pulling him along behind me.

Sebastian and I had been alone in the Room of Requirement before, and every time there was this tension. Even when he was here for the first time, I wanted to forget everything and rip his school uniform off his body.

The room was decorated differently and bathed in moonlight, a few candles burning on the candlesticks. Yes, I had prepared the room because I wanted everything to be perfect.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows, as if he knew why we were here.

"You redecorated," he said, and I nodded hesitantly. "Yes," I said tentatively, "I wanted to try something different," I added.

Sebastian grinned crookedly, "So you interrupted me when I was about to say something," he said, and I frowned, "Forgive me, what did you want to sa--" Before I could finish speaking, his lips were on mine and his hands were around my waist.

As our lips met, a tingling sensation ran through me. It was like that every time we kissed, as if our lips were made for each other. His tongue found its way into my mouth and I let out a moan. I ran my hand through his already tousled hair and tugged lightly to elicit a similar sound from him, which worked.

Somehow, Sebastian had a preference for rougher ways when it came to romance. Sometimes he would bite my lip, or he would bury his fingers in my skin until it hurt, but that wasn't bad, I shared that preference. Sometimes I did the same and pulled lightly on his hair.

His hands wandered from my back down to my buttocks and he pressed me tighter against him.

Our tongues intertwined, and he removed the clasp from my auburn hair, allowing it to fall freely down my back.

His lips left mine and explored my neck, my collarbone, my décolletage, as he took a few steps back and pushed me onto the sofa until my legs touched it. Every kiss sent a tingle through my body like lightning, shocking my bloodstream in the best way possible.

I moaned again and threw my head back.

"Sebastian," I breathed, and he gently pressed me onto the sofa and knelt in front of me, his hands slipping under my dress. Small shivers ran through me as he slowly traced his fingers up my legs, pushing up my dress.

Sebastian kissed his way up from my knee to my thigh until he reached the fabric of my underwear.

He looked at me. "I haven't seen this before," he whispered, playing with the fabric of my lingerie. He had seen me in scanty clothing several times before, but I still wanted to sink into the ground.