Mending

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Foals - Spanish Sahara

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 6:22 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Carry you to broken ground

Though I'll find you in the sand

Wipe you clean with dirty hands

---

There was a loud crash. (Y/n) woke, and looked wildly around her room.

Nya remembered (Y/n) was asleep, so she went to check in on her. Nya carefully opened the door, careful not to wake her if she was asleep.

(Y/n) was awake, staring at the ceiling.

''You okay?'' She asked.

''Maybe.'' (Y/n) replied.

''Do you want to come up to the deck? You won't be alone up there, I promise.'' Nya asked. (Y/n) nodded.

Nya gently lifted her, and carried her to the deck, sitting her down in a chair. She then watched as the ninja, Wu and Nya confronted Lloyd.

''Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, you come here right now!'' Wu shouted.

''I got him,'' Jay said, picking up Lloyd and slinging him over his shoulder.

(Y/n) bit her lip. She only let people pick her up if she let them to.

''Whoa! Hey, let me go!'' Lloyd exclaimed.

''What should we do with him? Wash his mouth out with soap for a year?'' Cole asked.

''Ground him indefinitely?'' Kai asked.

''Have him sit in a corner for a century?'' Zane questioned.

''I know exactly what we must do,'' Wu said, making Lloyd gulp.

---

''So we're going to read him a bedtime story?'' (Y/n) asked.

''Yes,'' Wu answered, grabbing a book from his bookshelf.

Lloyd sat there, scared.

''It's going to be alright, Wu's just reading you a story.'' (Y/n) reassured him, her voice soft.

The boys walked past, before poking their heads in. They listened as Wu read the story to Lloyd, astonished looks on their faces.

Day turned to night, and finally, Wu finished reading the story.

''And that is why Jack the Rabbit never trusts a snake. The end.'' Wu finished, closing the book.

''Oh, if my dad had read me that book, I would never have made that mistake. I'm sorry, uncle.'' Lloyd replied, looking at Wu.

''Oh, you do not need to apologize. I am sure that if your father was still here, it would be the first book he'd read. Goodnight, nephew. Sweet dreams.'' Wu reassured the boy.

''Ah, goodnight, uncle,'' Lloyd said, closing his eyes.

(Y/n) looked at the boys, who were crowded around the door.

As Wu walked out of the room, the Ninja disappeared, going onto the deck. When Wu came, the ninja surrounded him, full of questions.

''I don't get it, Sensei.'' Kai voiced his thoughts.

''Why isn't the little brat getting punished?'' Jay asked.

''Yeah, we had to train all day and he gets read a bedtime story? It's not fair.'' Cole added.