Giant Spicy Ramen Noodle

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Woodkid - Run Boy Run

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:31 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Run boy run! This ride is a journey to

Run boy run! The secret inside of you

Run boy run! This race is a prophecy

Run boy run! And disappear in the trees

---

''You must do everything in your power to stop The Great Devourer. Go, Ninja, go! Yes.'' Wu told the ninja. Nya flew away in her Samurai suit, and lightning flashed and crackled.

The Great Devourer rose from the ground, and the ninja backed away, trying to stay out of sight. It then lunged at Wu and Pythor, taking them both.

''Sensei.'' Kai whispered.

''No.'' Jay said. The Devourer then spotted them. ''Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still...''

''Whoever taught you that probably watched too many movies.'' Remo hissed.

''Oh no, the instant ramen's been released! We need to go, NOW!'' (Y/n) urged.

''Run!'' Kai yelled, and they got out of there, (Y/n) going as fast as she could in her wheelchair.

Jay tripped. ''Wait! Wait for me!'' He screamed as the Devourer was right behind him.

''Fire up the engines. I said fire up the engines!'' Nya ordered Lloyd.

''There's no wind. And we only have reserved fuel.'' Lloyd replied.

'Too bad I can't control wind at the moment...' The voice said.

''Use it,'' Nya replied. The ninja tumbled in, while Jay was the last to come in. (Y/n) came in on her wheelchair, holding onto the table to prevent the wheelchair from sliding across the floorboards.

''Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear,'' Jay told Nya, looking at the monitor. The GD was approaching the Destiny's Bounty, fast.

''Working on it. Blasters on full.'' Nya replied, making the Bounty go faster. The Great Devourer bit the air where the Bounty just was.

''Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake.'' Kai said, looking out the back window.

The Great Devourer appeared, rising from the ground.

''Uh, I think it heard you,'' Jay replied as the Bounty swerved to avoid a bite from the gigantic snake.

''I'd be pretty mad if someone called me stupid.'' (Y/n) mumbled.

''Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us.'' Kai told his sister.

''We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon.'' Nya replied, glancing back at Kai.

''Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 per cent,'' Zane said.

''May the odds be ever in your favour.'' Remo hissed, watching the terrain ahead.

''Never tell me the odds!'' Nya shouted.

''It's coming in for another attack. Portside.'' Cole told them. Nya turned the wheel, yet again making the giant snake bite empty air.

''We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon.'' Lloyd said, looking at the speed stats.