Getting The Scroll

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Avicii - Wake Me Up

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:09 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

They tell me I'm too young to understand

They say I'm caught up in a dream

Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes

Well that's fine by me

---

At Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, the Ninja were training Lloyd, who was blindfolded.

''Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears.'' Cole told the Green Ninja. The boys surrounded him on all sides, with (Y/n) on the side, watching.

''Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo,'' Dareth advised the training ninja, walking through the bead curtains.

The boys ignored him, all striking at Lloyd with their weapons. The Green Ninja kicked one of Zane's shurikens out of his hand, grabbed Cole's scythe and used it to block a strike from Kai's sword. He then used the scythe to spin, kicking the boys away from him.

Cole bumped into Dareth before rejoining the fight, about to attack the Green Ninja on the ground but Lloyd leapt into the air, dodging a hit from Kai's sword. He then kicked Jay into Dareth's wall of trophies.

''Aah!'' Jay said as he hit the wall of trophies.

''Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no.'' Dareth said, running over to the trophies before opening a window as Jay was thrown out.

''Aah!'' Jay said as he was thrown out.

Lloyd used his fire powers, setting a small patch of carpet on fire with a green flame.

''No, no, no, no!'' Dareth panicked, stomping on it and putting it out. He sighed.

''Hey, open the window! Let me in!'' Jay shouted, trying to get their attention. (Y/n) walked over to the window and let him in.

(Y/n) could hear Misako and Wu talking to each other.

'I feel like Misako is cheating on Garmadon with Wu.'

'No crap Sherlock, she thinks Wu is probably better.' (Y/n) told Morro, punching the training dummy. She then hit it, making it come off its hinges. She turned away, not looking at the now disconnected training dummy, but looking at the boys.

''I should have chosen you,'' Misako spoke.

Wu sighed. ''The past is the past.''

''Yes, but there's always the future.'' The old woman replied. The ground rumbled, fortunately interrupting their little ''session''.

''The ground moves. I fear our natural causes.'' Wu said.

The two came to the Dojo, seeing the ninja watching the tv while (Y/n) tried to hide a look of disgust at the pair.

''NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger.'' Gayle reported onscreen, holding a microphone.

''What do you think this could be?'' Cole asked the others.

''Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while.'' Kai replied, looking at the others.