Paper Beats Rock

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: This Will Be The Day (feat. Casey Lee Williams) by Jeff Williams

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:05 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

They see you as small and helpless

They see you as just a child

Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild

Prepare for your greatest moments

Prepare for your finest hour

The dream that you've always dreamed is suddenly about to flower

---

At the Destiny's Bounty, the Ninja were sleeping peacefully, but the alarm clock started blaring, waking them up.

''Ugh,'' Cole said as he hit his head on the top bunk.

''Uh, Aah!'' Jay rolled over and fell off his bed.

Kai threw something at the clock, making it hit a gramophone and making it louder. The Ninja groaned, but lucky Zane, being a Nindroid, was unaffected by the annoying noise. Lloyd used his Energy to shut it off.

''Is it Wednesday already?'' Lloyd asked the others.

''Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise.'' Jay replied, holding his head and getting up.

Wu came in, ringing a mini gong. ''Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students. Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the Dragon made another mess outside. It looks like a two-person job, hehe.'' The sensei told his students, before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

''Uh, what was that, Sensei?'' Cole asked, putting his hand up to his ear.

''Did I hear an SOS call come in?'' Kai asked.

''I sense I need to be somewhere else,'' Zane told the others.

''Lloyd, haha. I'm sure you got this, heh.'' Jay said to him, before running off with Cole.

''Aww, you might've been able to dump chores on me when I was smaller, but I'm grown up now. That's not fair!'' Lloyd told the others, making them stop.

Kai sighed ''You're right, Lloyd. We need to settle this like men. With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp! Okay, on three! One, two, three!''

Lloyd chose rock but everyone else chose paper.

''Haha, paper beats rock!''

Lloyd groaned. ''How does paper beat rock?'' He asked. Lloyd prepared to clean up the Dragon. ''I always have to do the dirty work.''

''Hey, having a pet Dragon requires a lot of responsibility,'' Cole replied.

''As well as having a snake, friend, not pet.'' (Y/n) spoke, looking at Remo.

''Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?'' Jay asked the Green Ninja.

''I don't remember my mother. She abandoned me when I was really young.'' Lloyd answered, looking down.

''She just left? Who took care of you?'' Kai asked.

''I spent my whole life at Darkley's Boarding School,'' Lloyd replied.

''Hey, I have a mission for you guys,'' Nya said, sliding down the Bounty's anchor. ''It's the Museum of Ninjago! They've asked for you guys! Something really strange has happened.''