Annoying Voice

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: TheFatRat, Slaydit & Anjulie - Stronger

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:39 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Getting stronger every day,

Keep on pushing through the pain

Keep on running 'til we die,

---

Lloyd was in the training room.

''Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from. Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!'' Lloyd said, pulling his mask over his face. He then attempted to do spinjitzu but failed.

Pythor laughed as he appeared. ''What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams.'' He sneered, becoming invisible again and picking up Lloyd by the neck.

''Pythor! How did you get aboard?'' Lloyd asked.

Pythor held him by his gi. ''You think I would allow the Ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?''

''Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Hey-'' Pythor placed tape over his mouth and tied him to the punching bag.

''Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind.'' He said, disappearing.

(Y/n) had heard Lloyd in trouble and rushed to help, before she was stopped by the Anacondrai.

''Hm? A hero comes to save the day?'' Pythor asked.

'Who the heck is this guy?' The voice in her head asked.

''Pythor.'' (Y/n) said, narrowing her eyes, while also giving the voice in her head his name. ''You slipped on board.''

''I've got other things to deal with,'' Pythor replied. ''I just need the Fangblades and then I'll be in my way.''

(Y/n) charged at him in his wheelchair, he went to the side and looked at her. ''Not much of a problem, hm.''

Electricity sparked between her fingers. She shot the bolt of electricity at him, and he dodged. The bolt struck the wood, leaving a blackened mark.

He used his tail to lift her from her wheelchair, wrapping it around her so she couldn't move her arms. ''You are annoying.''

''The zoo called. They're wondering how you got out of your cage?'' (Y/n) retorted, looking up at Pythor.

Remo appeared, slapping the Anacondrai in the face, making him drop (Y/n). ''And that's for trying to hurt her!'' He hissed, glaring at Pythor.

''I don't have enough time for this,'' Pythor said, disappearing.

(Y/n) got up into her wheelchair, before feeling the Bounty tilt. Remo gave her a nod and slithered off to help Lloyd.

The young Green Ninja soon appeared, wearing his gi. ''Let's go kick some serpentine butt!''

---

''Where do you think you're going?'' Lloyd asked, facing Pythor. He held a Bo staff in his hand. (Y/n) was beside him, her eyes narrowed.

''Ah. A little cliché, don't you think?'' Pythor replied.

''Uh, cliché?'' Lloyd said, confused.

''I wouldn't expect a child to understand.'' The Anacondrai replied, shaking his head.

''Hey, I've grown up a lot,'' Lloyd replied, pulling on his mask. He then attacked Pythor, who dodged, while commenting on his skills.