The Clock Ticks

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 2WEI - In The End (feat Edda Hayes)

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:02 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

To lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

---

The Boys were "practising" their new elemental blades on the shore of the Island.

''Order up. Coconut cream pie. Served well done!'' Kai said, using his fire sword on a coconut projectile, making it explode. Everyone groaned and laughed.

''It is good to have our powers back,'' Zane replied.

''Yup, you're right,'' Jay spoke, patting his friend on the back. ''And since we've all been working on our witty quips to follow every cool thing we do, I'd say we got this final battle in the bag. Or should I say...''

Jay signalled Cole to launch another coconut. ''...I'd be shocked if we lose!'' He used his lightning on the coconut, laughing as it exploded.

''Enough! Are you trying to reveal our hidden location?'' Wu asked, pointing his bamboo staff at them.

''Uh, sorry, Sensei. We were just practising our cool new Elemental Blades.'' Kai apologised to the Sensei.

''And our witty quips,'' Jay added.

''Be wary of overconfidence, Ninja,'' Wu told them. ''While it is true your powers can defeat the Stone Army, only Lloyd alone has the power to defeat Garmadon. When it is all over, then we will see who laughs last.''

''Yes, Sensei.'' The boys replied.

In the distance, Zane's Father was repairing the Falcon while Lloyd watched.

''Every cog, every gear is important. If one piece is missing, or out of place, the invention won't work.'' Doctor Julien told the Green Ninja, then closing the Falcon's panel. ''Come now, little one. Time to fly.'' The Falcon flew to the ninja, while Lloyd watched.

''It is like you Ninja. You each serve very important roles and are key parts to a magnificent fighting force.'' The Old Sensei told Lloyd.

Cole spotted a "coconut," unaware it was the Falcon, fired Earth at it. ''Eat dirt, scumbag!''

Zane gasped and countered it with his Ice. ''That is not a coconut!''

''Nice reflexes,'' Cole commented, The Falcon squawked and landed on Zane's arm.

''Good to have you back, old friend,'' Zane said to his mechanical feathered friend.

(Y/n) walked towards the boys, with Remo. The little snake was holding a small coconut in his mouth and threw it towards the boys, and Jay caught it.

''If we're all gears, what if I'm the gear that doesn't work? What if I don't do my part? What if I can't defeat my father?'' Lloyd asked the old-timer.

''What if there are no more "What-ifs"? The Final Battle is almost upon us. When that time comes, we will know the answer to what ifs whether we like it or not.'' Wu answered.

''I know you don't want to face your father, but there is no other choice,'' Nya told the Green Ninja.

''But perhaps there is. I used to think it was inevitable, but then I found this.'' The old woman spoke and showed them a scroll.