Girls

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Alec Benjamin - Beautiful Pain

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:23 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

And one day these bones will heal

And they'll leave me with the truth

And I'll give you everything if it's the last thing that I do

---

Zane sat underwater, while the others watched from the Bounty, waiting for him to come back up.

''Ten minutes! He just broke his own record. The guy's inhuman!'' Kai told the others.

(Y/n) looked down at the water, looking concerned. ''Are you sure he didn't drown?''

''Positive.'' Cole replied.

Zane's blond hair broke the surface, and the boys laughed with joy. (Y/n) smiled at the sight of the nind- I mean human.

''Amazing!'' Cole exclaimed, looking down at him.

''We're not worthy!'' Jay said, bowing down.

''I broke the record?'' Zane asked.

''You destroyed it,'' Kai told the Ice Ninja.

''Shattered it to pieces.'' (Y/n) added.

''Okay, okay. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? We've been training for so long, I don't think we can get any better. Just think about all we've accomplished.'' Jay said to the others.

They were left to think about what they accomplished, while (Y/n) did a handstand on the rail of the Destiny's Bounty. Taking one hand off the rail, her arm supporting her weight began to wobble, like a ballerina on the tips of her toes for the first time.

''Be careful, (Y/n).'' Zane spoke, watching her.

(Y/n) took a deep breath and steadied the wobbling. ''Steady is a stone.'' She told herself. Her arm began to ache, from all the weight is supported.

The girl put her other hand back on the rail, with Zane helping her down onto the deck. The Ice Ninja looked at the boys, who were finished talking about what they had accomplished.

''The question should be raised. Perhaps we have reached our full potential?'' Zane asked, and they went to search for Wu, with (Y/n) using her outhandstanding skill to follow them. (Get it?)

The boys stopped boasting about who did the most pushups when they saw Wu putting away a katana. They bowed, with (Y/n) dipping her toes towards the ground.

''Our apologies, Sensei. We've interrupted you.'' Zane spoke with remorse in his voice.

Wu stood, holding the wrapped katana and turning his back to them to place it in a box. He sighed. ''I'm sorry if I've been distant lately. My mind has been elsewhere since Lloyd has gone missing. What can I help you with?'' He asked, turning towards the window.

''Sensei, what if we've done enough training? What if we've reached our True Potential? What if we're ready?'' Cole asked the old man.

Wu turned to them. ''Hm. You might have reached peak physical condition, but you've yet to reach your inner potential. In each and every one of us, there are obstacles that hold us back. Only when you conquer that fear will your heart be free. Only then will you reach your True Potential. Only then will we have a fighting chance to stop the Serpentine from releasing The Great Devourer.'' He told them.

''There's more to the Great Devourer than you've led on, isn't there, Sensei?'' Zane asked, putting a hand on his Sensei's shoulder.

Wu sighed. ''I too have obstacles within my own heart. There's a story I've never told you.''