Actions Have Consequences

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Skillet- Rise

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:47 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

All I see is, shattered pieces

I can't keep it, hidden like a secret

I can't look away

From all this pain, in the world we've made

---

The citizens of Ninjago were attending a rally.

''Hey, hey, what do we say? We want snakes to slither away. Hey, hey, what do we say? We want snakes to slither away. Hey, hey, what do we say? We want snakes to slither away. Hey, hey, what do we say...'' The crowd cheered holding ''no snake'' signs.

Two men sat, when one looked at the screen of a computer.

''Huh. That's strange. The system is saying there's a train entering the city on Track 9.'' The first one said.

''Uh, we don't have any trains entering on Track 9.'' The other one replied, leaning back on his seat.

''Well, there's something big coming our way.'' The first one said.

On Track 9, the Devourer appeared, scaring the citizens of Ninjago and making them run away. It then burst from the ground, scaring the rallying people.

''Oh, boy. Oh, gosh. Oh, golly. Oh, gosh.'' Ed said as he tried to turn the engine on. The Devourer approached, towering over the Jalopy.

''Mum? Dad? Leave my parents alone! Lightning!'' Jay shouted, using his nunchucks to fire lightning at the Devourer.

The Devourer turned, going to look for other things to consume. Kai appeared in the giant snake's path and used his Golden Weapon. ''Fire!''

''Are you getting this?'' The Reporter asked the Cameraman.

''Roll camera.'' The Cameraman replied.

''Mind if I borrow this?'' Cole asked, holding up the van and throwing it at the Devourer.

''Go, Ninja, go!'' The Reporter cheered.

''Ice!'' Zane used his shurikens to freeze the Great Devourer's spiked tail.

The ice broke, and the giant snake crushed the van with its tail ''Uh, I think we only made it mad.'' Jay said.

''And I am here live, caught in the middle of an epic Ninja versus snake battle. People, I have never seen bravery like this before. But I fear the Ninja are no match for a beast this size. People are recommended to flee or run away, waving their arms wildly while screaming like little children.'' The reporter said, holding a microphone.

The Ninja were scattered on the ground as the Devourer lunged at them; the Samurai Mech stopped it by forcing it to hold its mouth open with a light post.

''Samurai to the rescue. Again.'' Jay said, swinging his nunchucks.

''Its breath smells worse than Cole's chilli,'' Lloyd commented.

''Hey!'' Cole exclaimed, offended.

''Get out of there, sis!'' Kai shouted to his sister.

''I can't! I'm stuck!'' Nya replied. Then, the Ultra Dragon appeared, hitting the Devourer on the head.

''Rocky! Our Dragons are back.'' The Master of Earth said, looking at the dragon.

''It appears Dragons go through a metamorphosis when they reach adulthood. They too have found their True Potential.'' Zane told the others.