Speed, I Am Speed.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Twenty Øne Pilots - Lane Boy

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:13 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

They say, "stay in your lane, boy, lane, boy"

But we go where we want to

They think this thing is a highway, highway

But will they be alive tomorrow?

---

Lloyd was doing a one-handed handstand, while (Y/n) watched, building a Jenga tower.

''Focus,'' Wu told the young green ninja, pouring some tea. ''In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us.''

Lloyd was using his feet to balance the Ninja and Wu. Zane was on top of Lloyd's feet while holding Kai and Jay in his arms, and Cole was standing on his head. Cole had Wu on his shoulders, and the ninja were all nervous, scared they would fall.

''Focus.'' The old man said, sipping his tea.

''Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea,'' Jay replied, looking up at his sensei.

(Y/n) slipped a wooden brick from the tower and carefully placed it on top.

''Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid,'' Cole said, looking down.

''In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another,'' Wu replied, pouring some more tea.

Lloyd struggled with the weight of them, while (Y/n)'s Jenga tower began to wobble, and machinery could be heard, before a wrecking ball came and crashed through the window, toppling them over and (Y/n)'s tower stood still for a moment but fell into a pile of wooden bricks.

She could still hear the little girl's cries from when the Great Devourer attacked the city, and she shook her head, trying to clear her mind of what she experienced.

Morro was quiet, which was a good thing, but after what happened yesterday it made sense. How would you feel if you were stuck in someone's mind and forced to experience what they experienced?

'You know I can hear you.' Morro spoke, in an annoyed tone.

Remo saw a piece of glass embedded in (Y/n)'s leg and went to help. (Y/n) hadn't noticed yet, which made the little snake wonder if that was a bad thing or not. Slithering over to her, he used his small fangs to carefully remove it and tossed it aside.

She thanked the little snake and smoothed down his scales, and he happily let out a puff of air.

''What was that?'' Cole asked, and the ninja got up to see a builder and a foreman, wearing hardhats, who noticed the ninja.

Dareth emerged from behind the beaded doorway. ''Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!'' He shouted, running towards them.

''Tomorrow?'' The foreman asked. ''Let me see that order.'' He said, and the builder handed him the order slip and he looked at it. ''Oh, yeah. My bad. Sorry about that. We'll be back in the morning.'' The foreman apologised, and the two left.

Dareth groaned as he looked at one of his trophies, which was bent.

''Uh, Dareth, what is this all about?'' Cole asked, confused.

''Well, I fell behind on some of my payments and some developer named Darnagom Enterprises is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee-golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone.'' Dareth answered, closing his eyes and turning his head towards the ground.