Undercurrent

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Avril Lavigne cover (by First To Eleven) - Head Above Water

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:41 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Yeah, my life is what I'm fighting for

Can't part the sea, can't reach the shore

And my voice becomes the driving force

I won't let this pull me overboard

---

The ninja were working on fixing the Destiny's Bounty, standing on wooden platforms.

Jay got splashed with oil, and he groaned. ''Ugh, useless pile of junk.''

''Oh, it's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain.'' Nya replied, a concerned look on her face. ''Oh, sorry guys. She's not getting airborne anytime soon.''

''So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks,'' Cole said, looking at Nya.

''Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?'' Jay asked the Earth Ninja.

''We just got out tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ugh, I hate feeling helpless.'' Kai replied, slouching his shoulders.

''We mustn't give up hope, Kai,'' Wu told the Fire Ninja, walking up to them with Zane.

''But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all my powers could do was slow them down.'' Lloyd said, looking down at the sensei.

''That's not entirely true,'' Misako spoke, making them turn their heads. ''There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls.''

Everyone headed inside the Destiny's Bounty to look at the scroll, with (Y/n) clutching the one she found in her hand.

''The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green Ninja.'' She told the Ninja.

''I tried. I gave them everything I had.'' Lloyd replied.

''Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look. The true power of the Green Ninja can only be unlocked when his four protectors find their own pure elemental powers.'' Misako said, looking at the scroll.

''Are we the protectors?'' Cole asked.

''Pfft, silly question. Of course, we are. Haha, right?'' The Lightning Ninja asked, unsure.

''If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental Golden Weapons no longer exist. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them.'' Zane told the others.

''But the powers do exist within each of you. And there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the Temple of Light.'' Misako replied.

''Temple of Light? What's that?'' Nya asked.

(Y/n) no longer paid attention to their conversation and instead fiddled with her necklace. Her arm holding the scroll moved without her wanting to, and she was opening it, about to look at it.

'I have to see this.' Morro spoke.

Then, she felt some's hand touch hers, and she pulled her hand away, snapping out of her thoughts. She looked to see Cole, trying to get the scroll from her.

''What's that?'' Jay asked, looking at it.

(Y/n) hid the scroll behind her back, intending to look at it later. However, Kai snuck up from behind and took it from her grip.