Untold

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Fall Out Boy - Light 'Em Up

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:06 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I'm in the de-details with the Devil

Oh the world could never keep me on my level

I just gotta get you out the cage

---

(Y/n) groaned as she woke up. The walls weren't thick enough to block the noise coming from down the corridor.

Getting out of bed and into the wheelchair, she went to go check it out. Kai was in Wu's room, wearing the Green Ninja gi.

She was surprised he hadn't noticed her. Probably it was because he was too focused on trying to be the destined Green Ninja.

Cole opened the door, winking at (Y/n), before going into the room. He laughed, looking at Kai as the ''Green Ninja''.

''Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase "Fire dork," maybe it might work.'' Cole said, laughing.

Zane and Jay walked in their gaze on the hotheaded porcupine that stood before them.

Kai removed the mask from his face. ''How long have you all been watching?'' He asked.

(Y/n) raised her eyebrow at him. ''Since I woke up.''

''The Green Ninja suit. That's awesome!'' Jay said in awe.

''Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this.'' He replied, looking at the floor.

''But you know only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja, and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very-'' Zane told him.

''I know, I know. But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my True Potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back-'' Kai was interrupted by a door opening.

''Right on time.'' (Y/n) said with a smile.

''Hello? I'm home.'' Wu called out.

''Sensei!'' The others called out. They then went to see him, while Kai changed back into his normal gi.

---

(Y/n) went onto the deck after practising her powers. Namely, her lightning powers.

Kai and Nya stood, while the hotheaded porcupine was talking to his sister. Seeing (Y/n), Nya rolled her eyes at Kai when he wasn't looking.

(Y/n) then grabbed the broom that was left on the deck, sneaking up behind Kai. He was too distracted by Nya that he didn't see her coming up behind him before it was too late. She swung the broom, it hit his neck (Not too hard) and he was knocked out.

''Wasn't that a bit too much?'' Nya asked. (Y/n) shrugged.

''He was getting annoying, and I didn't get all my sleep thanks to him.'' (Y/n) looked down at him, sighing.

---

The ninja sat at the table, eating. Garmadon picked up his fork, with a grey grub on the end. He winked mischievously, looking at Kai.

The Captain of Chaos then began to shovel the food into his mouth, making the others look at him.

''What's he eating?'' Cole asked.