Chapter 5 - 12:30 am.

12:30 am

Darryl woke up to the light of the tv. He looked around confused as to where he was. He looked to his side to see Zak laying on him. Darryl blushed at this and looked away. Zak moved a little starting to wake up until Darryl started petting his hair brushing it back to get him to stay asleep. Zak fell back asleep.

Darryl started to smile. He liked Zak, nothing more than a friend of course but he started to feel something different.

He felt the same way as Zak. He loved Zak dearly even though he just met him 5 days ago. He liked this feeling he had with Zak. He loved making pancakes with him, he liked cuddling with him, he loved the way Zak would giggle and joke around. He loved the way Zak would look at him. He just loved everything about him. He wanted to understand Zak.

If Darryl had to describe Zak he would say:

He's quiet and loud. He loves trolling. His laugh is adorable. Zak loves playing minecraft. He loves his friends, family, his dog and me. He's very likable and charming. He's styling in every way. His hair is dark brown and very fluffy. His skin tone is dark, his skin is very soft. He likes cuddling and can always make you feel better. His scars are beautiful. His eyes are gorgeous when he cries. His tears glisten like a river of diamonds. There are so many wondrous ways to describe a person like Zak but no one can compare. He is Zak. And I love him.

Darryl eventually fell back asleep.

-End of chapter 5-
-time taken : 20 mins-
-268 words-

Thank you for reading <3

(short chapter but its mostly just a romantic filler on how Bad feels about skeppy right now.)