Chapter 6 - Good news

Arran and George knocked on the door to Darryl's house. There was no answer. They tried opening the door to find it unlocked. They walked in to see Zak and Darryl hugging each other sleeping peacefully.

"Oh my god." George said

Arran quickly took a picture of the two, giggling at them.

"They're so cute !" Arran said, showing George the picture.

George took Arran to the kitchen.

"Arran, this is bad. We don't want them to both end up heartbroken."

"Zak needs this George. He needs someone like Darryl in his life. Haven't you noticed it? They like each other."

"But they can't rush into this relationship too soon ! Heck, they barely met!"

"But they can work it out ! I know Zak wouldn't rush into this that fast. I don't even think he's aware of his feelings for Darryl."

"Darryl is. He's aware of his own feelings. I know Darryl wouldn't rush into this but him having just a little crush on Zak is even worse. It could hurt their friendship. We don't want that. We need to show Zak to other people first."

"That's going to hurt Darryl's feelings !"

"Exactly, it can make Zak aware of his own. That will give them time to understand each other. If they both want their relationship to work they need time and patience. I know you want the best for Zak, but I want the best for them both."

"..."

"Arran. Do you really want Zak to end up even worse? His mental health is already bad no matter how hard he tries to hide it. We need Zak to understand himself."

"I know."

"So please, trust me on this."

"...."

"Okay."

"Thank you"

As their conversation concluded Zak woke up. He looked around confused. He felt warm. He looked up at Darryl.

Oh my god. Zak thought to himself. He quickly got up, awakening Darryl.

"Good morning you twoo~" Arran said from the kitchen.

Zak looked at Arran and got up.

"Why didn't you wake me up??" Zak said heading towards them.

"You guys looked peaceful so we just decided to chill." George said

As Zak was angrily yelling at the two Darryl walked behind him.

"Good morning!" Darryl said

Zak looked behind him to see Darryl's messy hair and he started to laugh.

"...What?" Darryl said looking confused.

Zak looked back at Darryl and started to fix his hair for him. Darryl was surprised by this but let Zak do his hair.

Arran and George looked at them in awe and smiled. They liked the dynamic Zak and Darryl had.

"So Zak, guess the two people coming to visit for the week?" Arran said

"Uhhh, whoo?" Zak said, sitting down at the table with Arran and George.

"VELVET AND ANTTT !" Arran said happily.

"Oh my god, really??" Zak said happily.

"Wait, you guys know Ant?" Darryl said, sitting down with everyone.

"Of course ! Velvet is actually one of our good friends and you know Ant is his boyfriend so everyone connects." George said, smiling.

"They're coming over but~ We were wondering if you guys wanted to spend the week at like this getaway place so we can all hang out." George said.

"I'm lowkey down, what about you Darryl?" Zak asked, looking at Darryl.

"If you're going, sure" Darryl said, smiling at Zak.

"Okay so! Darryl you can pack your stuff for tomorrow, Me and Arran already packed stuff so we'll be staying with Zak." George said, heading towards the door.

"Oh okay !" Darryl said looking at Zak

Zak went in to hug Darryl to which Darryl embraced. Zak eventually let go, said goodbye and left with Arran and George.

As Arran, George and Zak were walking home, George suggested something.

"Soo Zak, when we're at this getaway hotel place, we were thinking we could set you up with some of the girls there!" George said

Arran looked away because George knew he hated this idea. Zak looked at George confused.

"Why?" Zak said

"Well we were thinking that you've come so far and you need to see people again !" George said.

Zak thought about this idea for a second.

"I don't know, are you sure?" Zak replied

"Zak, there's probably gonna be some cute girls there and maybe you can find the relationship you've been craving for !" George said

"Well, if you say so!" Zak said smiling.

George smiled back and turned to look at Arran, who was annoyed at the idea. Arran didn't like the idea of breaking Zak and Darryl apart but he also knew it was for the better.

Arran worried that maybe Zak would really like this new person he went on a date with and he wouldn't go to Darryl.

Arran didn't want to be weird about it but he thought Zak and Darryl were amazing together and he didn't want that to be taken away from them, a perfectly healthy relationship torn apart by George's idea of this new girl

-End of chapter 6-
-time taken : 45 mins-
-751 words-

Thank you for reading ! <3
(this is one of my fav chapters so far, dramaaaaa, the next chapter is my fav fav tho LOL)