Chapter 7 - Clingy

They arrived at Zak's place. Zak went into his room to pack his stuff leaving George and Arran alone in the living room. George was scrolling through Twitter while Arran was scrolling through youtube.

"I know you want to say something Arran, So just say it." George said finally.

"I think this whole idea is stupid." Arran said under his breath

"It's-" George replied, being cut off.

"It's for the better, yeah yeah, I know." Arran said.

George looked at Arran and looked back on his phone.

While Zak was folding his clothes for the trip he gets a text from Darryl.

Texting with Darryl:

Hi ^_^

Hiiiiiii

What are you packing? O_o

Did you just say I'm packing?

NO.

Lmao- Clothes, u?

Also clothes :P

Then why'd you ask? LOL

I wanted to talk to you.. :D

lmao , i wanted to talk to you too :)

I miss you.. <3

Darryl's POV:

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I just said that.. Is that too cheesy? Is he gonna think it's weird?

Before Darryl could overthink more, he got a reply.

I miss you too :P <3

Darryl smiled at this and started giggling, kicking his feet and everything.

He was falling for Zak hard.

He quickly replied.

So when we're at this hotel, do you maybe wanna hangout?

We're all gonna hangout?? Lol

I mean like, get to know each other more o_o

Ohhh, for sure

Great ! I just, as much as we're now best friends, I still feel like I don't know much about you. Owo

Oh, then yes. We'll hang out more :P

Ok owo

I'll text you later Darryl, Arran and George want to go to the store real quick. BRB

Darryl frowned at this but replied

Aww okay :( talk to you later !
I love you <3

Darryl dug his face into his pillow as his face got red. He thought Zak was gonna leave him on read until he read Zak's reply.

I love you too <3

Darryl blushed at this and smiled. He was so lovesick. He decided to make himself some dinner while thinking about Zak. It made him feel warm inside.

Zak's POV:

As Zak was happily reading Darryl's last message Arran came into his room.

"Zakkk"

"What's up?"

"Me and George wanna pick up some stuff from the store, wanna come?"

"Of course. Just give me a minute"

"Okayy"

As Arran was about to leave he saw Zak text someone.

"Who are you texting?~" Arran said teasingly

"Darryl, I'm telling him I have to go"

"Ahh, I see"

Zak was just about to put his phone in his pocket when he got a message from Darryl. He read I love you <3. He smiled at this and replied.

Arran saw his smile and red face so he teased Zak.

"Who's got you smiling like that?~"

"Shut up" Zak said

Arran giggled and left his room, Zak following.

Zak felt something different about Darryl. He did love him. Although he felt way different about it. Maybe... A crush?

Zak got into his car with Arran and George as they headed to the store to pick up some things.
They were all excited for this trip, especially if they were seeing two of their best friends.

_

(Okay so I'll be referring to RedVelvet as Velvet and Antfrost as Ant. I couldn't find out their names at the time I'm writing this and I'll rewrite the chapter with their names IF I find them (if I can't I will respect it obviously because that is their business) but for now I think it's time I introduce them calling each other by their minecraft names. I apologize ! <3)

-End of Chapter 7-
-Time taken : 35 mins-
-560 words-

Thank you for reading <3
(One of my fav chapters i've written so far omg)