Chapter 27 - Losing you

Darryl's POV ;

The stream went as usual, a few memes, hosting events and the thing I dreaded.. Questions about Skeppy.

I usually avoided the question but I think people were starting to catch on.

It was a full week where we both stayed silent on twitter, no videos on Zak's channel, and no stream.

People were suspecting a meetup since we technically hadn't revealed we met in person by accident, I say by accident because people suspect we've known each other for years by how close we are.

Well, were.

It was approaching night, so I looked out the window to see cloudy skies.

It had been frequently raining this week, and as much as I enjoy it, it wasn't helping my case.

I decided to take Lucy for a walk.

As I put on her leash, I grabbed an extra jacket in case it rained.

We headed to the park.

As we started walking the path, I looked around.

Something about the atmosphere felt familiar.

That's when I turned and saw the swings.

If I hadn't made the choice to go on a walk... I don't think me and Zak would've been as close as we were.

I don't think my sympathy would've turned into admiration... which turned into...love.

I hesitated and walked foward, only to be met with that same guy who was on the swing that night.

We awkwardly looked at each other and smiled.

I was about to say something when he continued walking.

As if, I didn't mean anything to him anymore.

As if, I didn't exsist.

I clunched my fists and kept walking, tears forming in my eyes as I tried wiping them away.

After a bit of walking, we got home, I quickly gave Lucy a bath as she walked in puddles and mud, making her brown rather than white.

I giggled as she shook her body to rinse the water.

After she was clean and dry, I showered and changed into comfier clothes.

With my red and black hoodie... The one Zak loved.

I layed in bed.

Thinking about how I used to lay in this bed and think...

"Does he like me or does he just use me..?"

I always went with the answer that he loved me and I'm just overthinking it.

Now rethinking, maybe it was the second answer..

-End of Chapter 27-
-Time taken : 30 mins-
-391 words-

Thank you for reading♡