Chapter 8 - Rocking your hoodie

(This chapter name is totallyyyyyy not referencing a song........ :3)

_

Zak woke up to his alarm. He snoozed it twice but eventually got up. He sat up on his bed and checked his texts for a bit. He had 5 texts from Darryl.

Texting with Darryl:

Hey Zak owo, are you back from the storeee?
_

Zakkkkk, are you busy? I miss talking to you o-o
_

Sorry if I'm being clingy ^-^
_

I know it's kinda late but I really feel like talking to you <3
_

Good night Zak <3 Ily
_

Zak read the texts and immediately felt bad. He had forgotten to text Darryl when he got home. Zak was really tired when he got back and immediately fell asleep. He quickly responded.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Darryl. I had gotten back from the store but I was too tired.
Pls forgiv me <3 ilyt

Zak face palmed and felt so bad. Until he got a reply.

Its okay owo <3
I thought I was being annoying and clingy, sorry :(

No, of course you weren't. You could never annoy me.

Zak was confused by the last text, He knew Darryl could never annoy him.

Darryl's POV:
(actually in his POV)

I woke up early. I couldn't sleep. I was missing Zak badly.

He hasn't responded to any of my last texts and I feel like I annoyed him.

I got up and prepared Lucy's food and also made myself some breakfast. After I finished my food, I made myself some more coffee and turned on the TV.

I was scrolling through channels until I got a text from my phone.

It was from Zak. 

Immediately, I opened it. I read his text and felt better. He didn't mean to fall asleep, he's such a muffinhead.

I giggled as I replied. I told him exactly how I felt about the whole thing. 

As I read his last message, butterflies filled my stomach. "You could never annoy me."

My face got red, I didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe I caught feelings for him.

I finally found a good response.

Aww owo <3

As I was about to send another text I got a notification. I swiped it away and accidentally pressed the call button.

I started freaking out and ended up spilling coffee on myself and then I heard the ringing stop.

 He had answered.

'What's up Darryl?'

'Oh my goodness, I didn't mean to call you ! I was tryna swipe away a notification !'

'Omg, that happens to you too?''

Haha yeah, so, uhm, what are you doing?''

About to take a shower before we leave to pick you up''

Good, I don't want you to be a stinky muffin!''

*zak giggles*'

'I wouldn't want you to be a stinky muffin either'

'Well, I won't be anyways !'

'Hey, by the way... do you think I could wear your hoodie again?'

'My black and red one?'

'Yeah !'

'Sure'

'Yayyy, thanks !'

'I'm gonna go now, I'll text you when we're about to leave'

'Okayyy'

'Love you darryl !'

'....'
'Sorry, love you too zak !'

_______________ call ended _____________

Darryl's POV:
(this time in 3rd person)

Darryl was blushing at Zak wanting to wear his hoodie, but also him saying that he loves him. Darryl was mushing his face into his hands. He was so happy.

After Zak's Shower

Zak went into the living room to see Arran and George talking.

"Are you ready Zak?" George asked

"Nah, I gotta pack Rocco's bag now"

"WE'RE TAKING ROCCO??" Arran said

"No of course not, we're gonna stop by my parents house and drop him off, my sister is staying for the week and she offered to take care of him so my parents can take a break. They usually always take care of Rocco." Zak said as he was putting Rocco's toys and treats into his bag.

"Ohhhh" Arran said.

"Well let's start putting our luggage in the car" George said, grabbing his and Zak's bag.

They started putting their bags in the trunk while Zak was putting Rocco's leash on to put him in the car.

They were eventually ready and Zak texted Darryl.

Texting with Darryl:

Hey, we're on our way :P be ready

Okay owo

Zak smiled, taking Rocco outside. He locked the door and got Rocco and himself into the car as they headed to Darryl's house.

Once they arrived, Zak left Arran, George and Rocco in the car while he went to grab Darryl.

Darryl let Zak in.

"Darryl !"

"Zak !"

They hugged once they saw each other. Darryl went to grab his stuff while Zak leaned on the back of the couch.

Darryl threw his hoodie at Zak.

"YAYYY" Zak said.

Zak took off his shirt to put the hoodie on. Darryl blushed at this and looked away.

Zak noticed this and teased Darryl.

"Woah Darryl, calm down~"

"STOP YOU MUFFINHEAD" Darryl said heading outside

Zak giggled and followed him.

They went outside and got into the car. Zak drove to his parents house to which Darryl was confused.

"Everyone out for this one, let's go see my family !" Zak said happily.

-End of Chapter 8-
-time taken : 45 mins-
-787 words-

Thank you for reading ! 
(lowkey excited for where im taking this story LOL, i may be moving their relationship too fast but it's not going to be smooth from here..)