Chapter 29 - Since he met him

TW: Mentions of Overdosing, SH, bruises, throw up, and ER

If you are sensitive to any of those topics, I suggest you skip over this chapter. Im sorry I came back a bit angsty LOL >_< I apologize :(

If not... Proceed with CAUTION !!

_

Zak's POV:

Its been months.

Since...Since I met him.

The guy I....loved...

I wish I could go back and fix everything. I wish he was here

You know, I rethink every choice that led up to this point. I think about him so much.

Darryl. If you can hear me, I love you. I wish I was there with you, in your arms. Feeling your warmth. Touching your gorgeous brown hair, your mesmerizing emerald eyes, your glassy pale skin.

I wish you were here to tell me...that you love me, that you cherish every moment with me....that you absolutely will care and comfort me..

Maybe I'm the one who was head over heels in love with you.

Hah, you know whats funny? I really thought that.... I wasn't in love with you. That I was just using you, That I was just being a dick, when in reality...I just couldn't look at myself in a relationship. I was scared, shaking in my boots haha...

You would probably laugh at my idiotic jokes....wouldn't you?

That doesn't matter.

Goodbye Darryl, I love you....

_

Zak was in his bathroom. Wrists bruised and scarred. He looked pale. He was lost in his mind.

Zak had overdosed himself. He... He wasn't okay.

He was lying on the bathroom floor, previously had puked.

His dog was barking on the other side of the door.

Zak was in pain.

What led him to do this...?

He weakly reached his phone. Picking it up and dialing George.

The phone rang, until George picked up.

"Zak? Hey what's up?" George said over the phone.

"Hi G-George, before anything, I just want to say that I love you. I uh, Y'know... I was just thinking and stuff..." Zak said weakly

"Hey Zak, I love you too! Are you okay? Do you want me to come over?" George said, his tone getting concerned.

"No No... Its okay.. I just wanted to say that..hah, I know, its dumb..."

"No, Your feelings aren't dumb. Are you sure you're okay?.."

"Yeah uh... I dont know how much time I have left so, just take care of Rocco...Arran... and... Darryl.. for me... please?"

"Zak. Are you okay? what's wrong? Im coming over dude."

"Please George. Promise me?"

"Zak, No. Please don't do this to me..."

"Georgeee, You know how I feel about promises."

"...I promise... Please just tell me what's going on"

"I have to go now. Bye George. I love you"

"ZAK? NO, PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME..ZAK?! ARE YOU THERE?"

Zak drops his phone as his hand gives up before he slowly loses consciousness and passes out.

George quickly runs out of his house and drives to Zak's house.

He gets there almost speeding. He gets out of his car and runs to the door, screaming in frustration as he struggles to open the door since it's locked. Zak had given him a key a while ago for Rocco incase Zak wasn't able to go home, so he gets his key and opens it.

He sees Rocco greet him before rushing through Zak's rooms before getting to the bathroom to see its locked.

He bangs on the door.

"ZAK, OPEN THE DOOR!"

George messes with the doorknob before stopping to hear if he can hear Zak.

He can't.

He practically bangs and pushes into the door trying to break it before going into the kitchen to get a knife to unlock it.

He successfully does and once he does...Zak.

The sight he sees is painful before carefully checking to see if Zak has a pulse, thankfully he does.

George calls the ambulance and waits for them to arrive.

He calls Arran to tell him what happened. Arran drives over.

George goes with Zak while Arran gets Rocco and his stuff to take to his house.

Once he finishes that he goes to the hospital.

Zak was rushed the the ER as George and Arran are left helpless in the waiting room. Filled with anxiety and despair.

"I wish you just opened up... But you haven't done that since... Darryl."

_

End of Chapter 29

Time Taken : Like... 40 minutes.
Word Count : 731 including TW
Inspo : My last chapters

A/N: You werent expecting this were you? LOL Thank you all for the support and having this story reach 1k reads !! and 101 votes !!
Ily all, sorry for discontinuing but I realized I had more readers adding this to lists and I needed to give an update.

HUGE THANKS TO YOU !!