[ GN!Reader ] ➜ Welcome Home, Lieutenant!

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

                            - Upon arriving home, the best present one could ask for awaits you

                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
                                    ┊ ┊ ︎✧
                                    ┊ ┊ ✯
                                    ┊ . ˚ ˚✩

I'M HAPPYYYYY!

"YANQING! HUSBAND! BABY GIRL!"

You yelled in a thunderous voice, your heartbeat racing as you bursted into the hotel room. Instantly, a blond boy's head lifted. He smiled broadly at you, hurtling forth with his arms extended outwards. With a small hop, he smacked into your chest. You wrapped your arms around him, staggering back a bit. You closed the door using your foot, squeezing Yanqing against yourself. "You were gone all day! I missed you so much!" Said he, his cheeks reddened as he tightly embraced you. He lifted his chin to gaze up at you, his gorgeous hues that matched his hair color shimmering.
Giggling like a schoolgirl, you snatched the swordsman's sides in your hands. You hoisted him into the air, twirling about. Yanqing squeaked at the twirl, immediately laughing afterwards. You flopped back onto the bed, relaxing into the mattress with him in your arms. "Haha, babe—! I'm looking for a ring for you! It has to be the prettiest ring ever!"

Yanqing began laughing, "I don't need a ring at all!" He reassured you, although you could sense he was grateful.
"I'll bring you back every treasure I come across," you promised, nuzzling your nose into his cheek. You kissed his jawline, your hands navigating around his slender, callused appendages that rested upon your collarbone. "I mean, I don't need them at all. I have you."
He flushed crimson, maintaining eye contact with you as his expression melted into a wonderful, toothy smile. You melted against the mattress, squeezing him tightly in your embrace. "Ow—! Haha, don't suffocate me!" Begged Yanqing.
Loosening your grip, you pat the back of his head with a soft laugh. He giggled at your antics, afterwards peering over his shoulder at your hand. You grinned evilly. Your fingertip poked into the tip of his nose, causing him to go cross-eyed.

Too cute!

Heartbeat pounding against your ribcage, you grabbed Yanqing's face in your hand. He turned his head towards you, his eyes widening. You pressed your lips into his. After a brief moment, you pulled back from the kiss that tasted of the sweetest honey. At this point, Yanqing's face was so hot it could steam. You smooched his under-eye, then his cheek, then his jawline, then his forehead, then his nose, only after rolling him back onto the mattress. He laid on his back beneath you, his fingers caging your wrists in his grasp. You leaned down once more as the boy erupted into flustered laughter. Your lips aggressively smooched at his collarbone, drowning you in his scent. He smelled like the open air, something you simply cannot describe no matter how hard you try. He also smells like clean laundry.

Since it was nighttime, you planned to relax with your number one babe. It seemed like a great idea, "Hey, Yanqing?" You asked.
"Yeah?" He stared innocently up at you, giggling as you battled off your eager hands which attempted to ruffle his hair. He was smiling from ear-to-ear, his absolutely gorgeous features on full display for you to see.
"C'mmmmmerrreeee~" you swept him into the arms, laughing as he struggled a tad. He then began laughing like a thrilled toddler as you hopped into the mattress beside him, caging him to your chest. "Agh, we haven't done this in so long." You buried your face into his thin, neat ponytail.
Yanqing swiftly spun himself around, wrapping his arms around your neck prior to pressing closer to your chest. With a giddy grin, he placed his head into the palm of your head. "It gave me more time to sharpen my skills for the next time we duel."
"Let's do it tomorrow, then!" You declared, thumb gently brushing up and down Yanqing's soft face.
He giggled a bit, "Don't go easy on me!" Pleaded he.

Like you've ever done that. You've always given it your all, and even then, you were absolutely no match for Yanqing. Despite having trained alongside him, your skills pale in comparison to him. This made your heart soar, and you only resumed dueling with him because the excitement he shows is absolutely priceless. He tends to flap his hands about, his face turning red as he begins growing too excited for his own good. Sometimes, he gets ambitious and sends you flopping onto the ground in a cloud of dust and exhausted groans. However, you adore lifting your gaze to see his broad smile as he offers you his hand.
Speaking of ambitious, Yanqing seems to have no fear. He tends to surf on his swords, which is an art he has mastered, yet he still fumbles. When he does, it's usually hard, too. You bandage him every single time he gets scrapes, cuts, and even just bruises.

To you, an eternity with him is an eternity worth living. One you would fight and sacrifice to have.

"Bleh— Yanqing, please move your hair," you laughed as the boy shifted his position. He wrapped his legs around your waist, then his arms around your neck, tugging you closer to himself. You snickered, placing your chin upon his shoulder. Your hands navigated up his back, coiling slowly around his sides. Warmth swaddled you from Yanqing's body alone, but the blanket you had ducked under did add to it. "Thanks. Can I flirt with you?"
He began laughing. "Okay, show me what you've got."
You chortled a laugh, grasping his face in your hands. "You're so baby girl."
He made an expression that could be written as "?".

Both burst into laughter in unison, holding onto one another to savor their loved ones' touch for every moment they could. Even with a storm on the horizon, the two would not be afraid. As long as you could hold your dearest darling, you would not fear the thunder or lightning, nor vicious wind. It seemed Yanqing feels the same, as he ducked into your chest with a soft smile and a tension-relieving huff. "I love you so, so much."
"I love you so much more!" You hollered. "I have to know your ring size!"
"Huh? Do you plan on proposing?" He teased you.
You nodded eagerly, "Yes! I want to stay with you forever!" You confessed.
"Ah— we're too young to get married! But, I can make that second wish come true." Yanqing gazed at you with half-lidded eyes that were filled to the brim with affection. He then began to flush, laughing a bit as he hid his face in your chest. You curled around his head.

"Gah—! I love you so much!"