[ GN!Reader ] ➜ Holding Perfection

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

                            - Cuddling with Yanqing while you idly admire his beauty

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ︎✧
┊ ┊ ✯
┊ . ˚ ˚✩

                                "Ahh, you're so warm."

A body relaxed upon yours, the figure of said swordsman sinking into you. He laid himself happily across your chest, his hands finding their way towards your collarbone. You lifted your chin to allow Yanqing to rest his hands upon the structure of your collarbone. Leaning back into the massive, fluffy beanbag which you laid in, your hands rested over Yanqing's waist. His clothing was not his usual attire. Since he isn't working currently, he wore a black t-shirt with pants of beige that had an adorable teddy-bear pattern along them. The fluffy socks that reached up to his knees were dark blue in coloration, tiny tumbles of fluff occasionally falling off of them. Your position was comfortable, with you on your back and Yanqing on your chest, a soft blanket covering Yanqing from his shoulder blades to the tips of his socked toes.

"Close your eyes," said the blond boy, a gentle grin on his perfect features. "I want to try something."
You instantly obeyed him, "Go on." A smile crept on your lips, no matter how hard you tried to fight it off.
The afternoon light was somehow still drifting into your vision, even after you shut your eyes. Inky darkness was being combatted by lighter colorations of fuzzy-grays. Warmth and comfort washed over you, the sensation of tension being released momentarily tickling around your back.

"I saw so many incredible things today. You being one of them. Hehe."

Your eyes immediately opened, witnessing the grin of the most perfect human you'd ever lay eyes upon. With a sigh of incredible softness, you began to work at his high-ponytail. The tie slowly released his blond threads of hair, allowing the smooth, soft, and heavenly strands to cascade down his figure. Complexion flushed, Yanqing ducked into your clothes. "D-did you want to play with my hair..?" He questioned sheepishly.
You brushed his hair back, smooching his forehead. "Of course I do," your breathy voice whispered, your fingertips dancing along his jawline. "This— I have never seen anything more beautiful."
Yanqing shifted onto his side, pressing his fists against his chest. Jaw dropping, you pressed his chin gingerly between your thumb and forefinger, lifting his head to stare into his muted-golden eyes. He flutter-blinked, gazing into your eyes with a flushed face. "My god," breath stolen from your lungs, words snatched from your throat, you impulsively slid your palms onto the sides of his face. You then leaned forth, placing your lips against his soft, hydrated lips.

Shutting your eyes mutually to indulge in the warmth of the kiss, your fingers adventured into Yanqing's hair. The feeling of soft, gorgeous strands along your fingertips brought heat to your complexion. Having the honor of playing in such a wonderful thing truly grounded you. Anxiety? Forget it. Pain? What even is that? Sadness? That's not a thing anymore.
Your fingertips slid along the structure of Yanqing's features, his lips slowly parting from yours. As your eyes opened, a small beam of sunlight illuminated a specific area upon his heavenly lips. Slowly taking his shorter strips of hair in your palms, you pressed your nose into his forehead, delivering a kiss between his eyebrows. "Let's never leave this."
"Never," breathed Yanqing in a relaxed sigh, "Never." He echoed confidently.

"This, Mi Amor, is an honor."