[ GN!Reader ] ➜ Cupid Is The Best!

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

                            - Today is the day of your confession to your best friend, Yanqing

                            - Today is the day of your confession to your best friend, Yanqing. But can you work up the courage?
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
                                    ┊ ┊ ︎✧
                                    ┊ ┊ ✯
                                    ┊ . ˚ ˚✩

               Bzzzt! Bzzzt!

You slid your phone out from your nearby pocket, eyeing the banners of notifications. All that was there was an update reminder— ding!

Yanqing
Hey!
I've got news for you

You
Hello, Love
About what?

Yanqing
Okay okay
I wanted to talk to you about this thing of mine

You
Thing of yours?

Yanqing
It's a meetup spot

You
Where?

Yanqing
The Synwood Pavilion

You
Awesome!
Are you already there?

Yanqing
Yep! I'll wait for you

You
Haha, alright, My Love. <3
See you there

Yanqing
See you!

└───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡

"Bye, Dad!"

With a wave of your hand, you said goodbye to Welt, who was simply sitting on the red couch in the train. The train itself had been halted on the star rail. It remains stationary near the parking zones of the Xianzhou Luofu, giving you the perfect opportunity to rush to the Exalting Sanctum and visit Yanqing. You leapt out of the train car, landing awkwardly on your feet at the entrance of the flagship. You gritted your teeth, breathing deeply through your teeth as sharp pains shot up your ankles. Fighting passed the striking pains in your bones, you began to rush through the landing dock. The sunshine beamed upon you with a gorgeous and warm smile. What could compare?
The Xianzhou is so comforting. It's home.

Passing several familiar faces, you hurried to wave to the Foxian women. One with brown hair lifted her head, offering you an enormous smile. "Hello, Trailblazer~!" Said Tingyun,
The green-haired-woman peered over her shoulder with piercing eyes of amber, "Good evening, Trailblazer." Yukong happily spoke prior to smiling at you.
You waved eagerly back to them, "Hey," pausing as you faltered on your own two feet, you hurried to get back on track to find Yanqing. "Bye!"