[ GN!Reader ] ➜ Sparring (1)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

                            - A sparring date with Yanqing in the peace of childish fun

                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
                                    ┊ ┊ ︎✧
                                    ┊ ┊ ✯
                                    ┊ . ˚ ˚✩

                                         Your head swerved around. There was nothing but gloomy life and the particles of Geomarrow in the air. The sounds of children's laughter put your heart at ease, however you remained alert. Anxiety clutched at your chest, tightening your throat until you felt you couldn't breathe. The rusty, abandoned playground that stood upon the gravesite of a rotting orphanage squeaked against the wind. You took several hesitant steps backwards, eyes scanning the area. You inhaled the stagnant air as best as you could—

Smack!

You toppled over as a force crashed into you from above. Upon smacking into the hard ground, your eyes shot open. You had landed upon your back, gazing up at a beautiful face that practically illuminated with unnatural light. Hairs that looked like woven threads of sunlight hung near your face, tickling your nostrils as the excitable boy seated himself on your abdomen. His attire of primarily blue had a trademark pin of doves on one sleeve, which told others that this is a Cloud Knight before their very eyes. Laughing, the blond began readjusting his high ponytail. You were quick to reach up, both hands dutifully tying the knot for him.
"Haha! You didn't put up much of a fight." Said the smug swordsman.
You snickered, "What did you expect, Yanqing?" Your fingers slipped through his flawless ponytail.
Gaze averting, you observed as the swords belonging to the young prodigy returned to the fabric scabbards upon his back. However, the third was unable to. It was currently inserted in the foundation of the stone-covered ground, it's hilt being clutched by Yanqing's skillful hand. "More than that! C'moonnn, you promised me you'd try harder!" His playful tone brought a smile to your lips.

"You want me to," you trailed off. "Cut you open?!" You sprung forth, your arms closing in around Yanqing's frame. Upon embracing his waist, you flopped back onto the ground.
Bursting into laughter, Yanqing placed his chin upon the top of your head. "If you did, what would you take?" He asked with a devilish smirk on his features— his trademark feature.
How you love that smile.
"Hmm, I wouldn't cut you open," you replied honestly. "But if I was given a chance to own any parts of you.."

"I'd like," you grabbed a strip of his hair, gingerly fiddling with it between your digits. "Your hair. And those gorgeous eyes."
"Well," he leaned into you, releasing his sword's hilt. He laid upon your chest. "You can't take my swords."
You laughed, "I'd also take—" you rung one of the bells upon his clothing. "These bells."
Yanqing flushed pink in the face. "Haha! you're pretty simple, aren't you?"