[ GN!Reader ] ➜ In Serenity and Softness

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

                            - Snuggling with your boyfriend, Yanqing, while he practices speaking a foreign language

                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
                                    ┊ ┊ ︎✧
                                    ┊ ┊ ✯
                                    ┊ . ˚ ˚✩

Now this is a rare sight. With you cozied up in Yanqing's arms, enveloped in his warmth and comfort, both relaxing in a mattress belonging to none other than Jing Yuan. As for the general himself, the man had been absent— probably being scolded by Fu Xuan for his laziness. The blond swordsman peered down upon you, his eyes weary with exhaustion from a full day of training himself. His eyelids drooped, a gentle grin on his features.

"I've been working hard to make you proud," said Yanqing, but not in the native tongue. He spoke in a language that reigns from Belobog, a language named English. He did not speak in the tongue of the Xianzhou, which is often referred to as Chinese. "I even studied languages. I know how much you like those."
You lifted your gaze, intently staring at him. The bottom half of your face was shielded by your forearms, your entire body turning feverish with flustered heat. The way Yanqing delicately spoke your name, pronouncing each English syllable with such care, it made your heartbeat rush. The soft, pristine blush along Yanqing's cheekbones summoned an uncontrollable smile to your features. He looked like a slice of absolute perfection. In its complete and fullest form, the only thing you can relate perfection to is Yanqing.
In your mind—

"Perfection sounds a lot like Yanqing." Your voice was no more than a soft, near-whisper. The volume was low, the tone soft as a kittens pelt.
Yanqing's face flushed with an intense shade of crimson, his eyes peering down upon you with a kind of understanding that you never expected to see angled towards you. You, and only you.
The bedsheets rustled as the blond knight began adjusting his position, eagerly hoisting you forth in a swift tug. He then began to adorn your features in candied kisses, his eyes shut as he placed said kisses blindly around your complexion. After each kiss, he would gravitate towards a separate area of your face. You moved your head slightly, causing Yanqing's kiss to land near your lips. As he began to withdraw from the sheepish peck, you eagerly smushed your lips into his.

No matter what language he will speak to you, all you want is to have his lips on yours. In serenity, and softness, both you and Yanqing exchange playful kisses upon one another. From face, to neck, to collarbone and back.