[ GN!Reader ] ➜ Forbidden Relations

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

                            - After a forbidden date with Yanqing, you are spotted by the general

                            - After a forbidden date with Yanqing, you are spotted by the general. And thus ensues a terrifying chase.
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
                                    ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
                                    ┊ ┊ ︎✧
                                    ┊ ┊ ✯
                                    ┊ . ˚ ˚✩

                               You couldn't get enough.

With your warm lips against Yanqing's soft lips, your hands slithered onto his shoulders from behind, pressing him closer into yourself. The Cloud Knight began to kiss you in return, shutting his eyes with a furious blush on his features. His hair of neutral blond swished cinematically in it's ponytail, his eyes of muted gold revealing once more as you broke the kiss. You nuzzled into his cheek, beaming at him uncontrollably. He laughed, wrapping his arms around your neck. Yanqing's appendages danced along your neck as he smothered your face in kisses, seated upon your abdomen with a cheeky grin. Your hands rested upon his sides, your head whirling with thoughts that you failed to gather. His kisses intoxicated you, sending you into a drunken daze. The power he has over you is unreal. What he says, goes. Anything Yanqing wants, he gets, no questions asked. Whether it be swords for his collection, or new scabbards; his wishes are your commands.

Your savings? Forget those. You'll work overtime for as long as it takes to give him what he wants. To you, Yanqing is your number one priority; he always will be. If he asked you to go on a suicide mission with him, you'd blindly do it. Sparring became a daily occurrence, which was actually why you were on the ground beneath him. He managed to pin you down during your training session(which you may or may not have planned).
Yanqing grabbed your shoulders in his hands, snickering with a flushed face as he began laughing. Laughing yourself, you beamed up at his beauty. You took his wrists gingerly in your hands, feeling upon his soft skin with your fingertips. The swordsman cupped your face in his hands, smushing your cheeks a tad. He smooched the tip of your nose, laughing as he released your face. Needless to say, heads turned within that garden.

Yanqing stood off of you, offering you his hand to hoist you off of the ground. You helped yourself up with his hand, resuming to cradle his hand in yours even after you successfully righted yourself. Grinning from ear-to-ear at him, you leaned into him. You slid your right hand onto the side of Yanqing's side, once more leaning in to kiss him. The prolonged kiss lasted for as long as your lungs could last before you were forced involuntarily to pull back. Both you and Yanqing were huffing for air, although still giggly from the ordeal prior. You never expected to actually date Yanqing, especially since you're technically under the Xianzhou Luofu's criminal-radar. Needless to say, higher-ups such as General Jing Yuan and Yukong disapprove. The General's retainer and a scumbag? Forget it.

Little do they know, you treat Yanqing like a goddamn princess. You worship him. You have an entirely clean record(on the Xianzhou). You'd never do anything to deliberately hurt him, even if he pissed you off. Yanqing has a habit of walking away from conversations when he gets agitated; this largely pissed you off. However, you've never done anything about it. You're aware that this mannerism is a healthy reaction to his anger, allowing himself to walk away from the conversation and cool off steam. Slowly, you stopped getting livid when he turned his back on you. You gradually began to beam with pride whenever he did this. When he acted this way, you know to leave him alone. Thanks to this, you and him have only had one petty argument over his savings. It wasn't serious and was resolved within the hour. To you, arguments like these help you better understand him. As long as Yanqing is with you, you're able to face the uncertainty of the future with a broad grin.

As you guided him across the stones within a stream that runs through the emerald garden, you held Yanqing's hands in yours, happily grinning at him. He laughed, giving your hand a firm squeeze thrice. Your cheeks flushed with heat at the boy's beauty— how did you manage to bag all of that?
You briefly glanced up at the Aeons, silently thanking them for whatever they did to make you and Yanqing's relationship happen. Yanqing began guiding you out of the garden, into the nighttime setting of the Exalting Sanctum. "Where should we go next?" Asked the swordsman.
"I wanted to treat you to dinner tonight," you confessed with a soft chuckle. "Is that okay?"
He nodded, "Haha, thank you, Babe! Did you already pick a restaurant?" His beautiful hues of muted gold shimmered upon meeting your gaze, his cheeks tinted a wonderful pink hue that suited only him.
"How about you pick tonight?" You suggested.
"Okay!"

                  Play the above song. Trust me, this joke won't land without it.

"What is happening here?"

The thunderous voice was none other than General Jing Yuan. In utter shock, you whirled around on your heels with wide eyes. Yanqing stepped back awkwardly, releasing your hands instantly. You felt sweat gather on your forehead..

You shrieked, "I'm sorry—!" As you ran away like Fix-It-Felix with a furious Jing Yuan at your heels. Your eyes were wide, expression contorted with pure horror. Your teeth were gritted in a hilarious expression, your arms propelling like a cartoon character as you sprinted away from Jing Yuan. Over the wind, you could hear Yanqing's explosive laughter at your ridiculous scradoodle of a run. The entirety of the crowd in the Exalting Sanctum craned their heads in pure shock. Not only had they seen the General's son going on a little date behind his back, but they witnessed the most comedic moment you'll ever experience in your entire life.

At least you survived Jing Yuan's wrath— and still made it to dinner! Yanqing could barely stop laughing for more than a minute to uphold romantic conversations, instead, he just kept laughing so hard he genuinely cried.

That was embarrassing. You best believe Jing Yuan will never let you live it down once he learns to accept you.