Little moon

Vote, Comment, Follow! Love ya! ❤️

Madeline's POV:

I held Esme's hand as we walked to the castle. We were all in the middle of nowhere, and Leander was behind us while Mr. unknown is in front of us walking. They both had on pants and I have been trying so hard not to check out my mate's back muscles, but I had to.
They were so defined and amazing. His arms moved with him as his head was held up high when he walked. It made his back tense at times and I seen that amazing muscle at the top bulge. He is a swollen, big person. He's a beast, I know, but he is really big.

My feet were already hurting from running out of the castle, and now they want us to walk all the way back. We are miles out, it will take us all night to get back and I can't handle Bea all night.

I yelled at the wolf that came from behind us and Esme jumped a little. Mr. unknown hurried to turn to see why I did that. Leander stood by Esme at shoulder height and he looked at her.

"D-do you promise?" She whispered, lowly. I could tell she was reading his mind. His eyes widened. "Y-yes, I-I can." She whispered and he did a wolf smirk. He lowered himself and she got on with a wide awake Bea. They both held on tight and Leander walked off a little faster until he ran off into a sprint.

"Your friend is a fairy?" Mr. Unknown asked after awhile of watching them. I smiled a little at her getting along with her mate. I turned and seen anger in the male's face before he came to me. I looked up at him with a strained neck and he watched me.
"Y-yes, sire." I whispered and he lowly growled from deep within his chest like an animal.

Because he is an animal.

"Don't call me sire." He said and I looked confused.

I don't know his name. What do he want me to call him?!

Wolf? Dog man? Furry, four legged creature?! Mixed breed?!

Please! Any suggestions!

"Umm...sorry, si-... wolf man or male-

"Wait! Wait." He said and pinched the bridge of his nose. He sighed and looked at me with confusion. "You don't know who I am?" He asked and I tried to see if I recognized his face anywhere, but I hardly leave King Kazimir's kingdom. I don't recognize him from anywhere.

"Oh, are you a lord from-...

He shook his head no, repeatedly and I shrugged a little.

"I'm...my name is Alcinder, but everyone calls me Sin, so you will too." He said and walked off. I shrugged again and thought about his name. The meaning of it meaning "man's defender, warrior".

I don't know if he lives up by that name.

Yet, they call him "sin" that's a bit harsh.

We continued to walk for a few more minutes before I seen a bolder and walked to it while Sin kept walking. I sat on the rock to catch my breath and he walked down the path to the castle. I seen him stop after a minute and he sniffed the air, probably noticing my faint scent. He did the quickest turn I've ever seen someone do before he seen me. He hurried over to me while I sat up.

"What are you doing?! We have to go-

"I am tired! I am only human!" I talked back, suddenly finding this new boldness. He scoffed and ran his hand through his hair.
"How in the goddess did I get paired with you. Now, I know this is definitely a test of patience and a punishment." He laughed to himself.

His words stung my chest and he turned to me. I hurried to look down and I dug my nail in to the back of my hand.
I thought about my mother and how she always said I was her punishment from the gods. She would say...