A cwookie

Vote, Comment, Follow! Love ya! ❤️

Madeline's POV:

When I returned to my room last night I was trying to figure out the voice in my head. It was weird...I was looking all over for the person, but I couldn't find her. I even, stupidly, asked Leander and Sin if they had heard the voice and they were confused. I had to embarrassingly run up the stairs and scream into my pillow. I scared Bea and she cried, so I stayed up with her to comfort her. When she went to sleep I tried to get the voice to talk again.

By saying "Hello" in the dark.

Stupid, I know! 

I went to sleep and woke up to crying. I grabbed Bea without opening my eyes and I kissed her face and rocking her a little. She shoved me to get out of my hold and when I opened my eyes her arms were folded and she was angry. I laughed at her adorable angry face.

"Maddy, Esme hit me." She said and I stood with a stretch. I ignored her and grabbed her to get her ready, her and Esme probably started fighting like always. I do not understand why a nineteen year old is fighting with a five year old, but here we are...everyday!

My dressers came in and started putting different dresses down so I could choose. I tapped my chin and hummed as I looked at the beautiful gowns.
I went with the green dress. I got prepped first and waxed, which I hated. I was put into the under dress first then my main gown. It was beautiful! The corset cupped my breast nicely and I was put into jewelry.

Real jewelry!

I argued about it at first, but they said the king demanded it to be real. So, I was forced into real gold, I was in shock while staring at the necklace and bracelet. The earrings went in then they clipped some of my hair up.

I am really a royal.

When I got downstairs with Bea she ran off to find Leo. A guard started following me and I didn't understand why until Anna explained that I need protection always.

I'll have to get used to it.

I went into the dinning hall and Bea ran in first.

"Good-...morning." Nikolas greeted first as I came into the dinning room. His face held shock while he looked at my attire and smirked. He stared at my breast for a longer time until a growl broke his gaze. I shifted back a little at Nikolas's staring.
"D-did I ever mention that you were definitely blessed by the goddess?" Nikolas asked Sin as Sin came to stand beside him. Sin growled and yanked his hair back. Nikolas screamed and Sin pushed him to the far wall.

Leaving a hole.

Sin was raging and I didn't know what to do when he went to finish the job. Esme signaled to touch him and I hesitated. When Sin went to attack Nikolas I grabbed his hand making his head whip to me.

I was tense and so was he. We stared at each other for awhile and I was waiting for him to blow up in my face, but he didn't. I seen his anger demolish away from him. I smiled at him.

"G-good morning, Alcinder." I greeted and he tightened his hand on mines. He pulled me closer and reached forward with his free hand. I flinched a little, but he moved my hair from my shoulder then quickly put his head in the crook of my neck. I gasped at the vulnerable feeling.

His hot breath fanned against my neck and shivers filled me. I closed my eyes and his nose touched a soothing, yet sensitive spot which made me gasp again while holding his shoulders. I heard chairs scrape against the ground and running.
I ignored that and he took in my scent to calm himself. He buried himself more in the sensitive spot and growled from low within his chest. I whimpered while biting my lip.