Kinky

Vote, Comment, Follow! Love ya! ❤️

Madeline's POV:

All my life I have been craving for the missing piece of me. I always felt alone even when I had friends who said they loved and cared about me, I still was alone. No matter what.
I was told I was cursed and that I was the curse, I was both to many people. I always felt like that's why my parents beat me, to give me obedience so the curse wouldn't consume them. They tried to control and tame me, they made  sure to break me. The fear in their eyes when I let their son die only made it worse.

It's when I got my tattoo, I was six. I was tied to a table shirtless and a witch came into my room and tattooed me. After that I remembered everything in me finally being at peace, no need for revenge or death. I was calm.
I was beat everyday even more for perfect obedience.

I like to think that anyways.

My loneliness seemed to grow from there. I would pick up things to brighten my darkness, so I wouldn't dance in the dark forever.
One day I was accepted into a family and I gained a home. Shelter from the darkness.

Then the other day, my sun started to come up. I could see the field I was dancing in and it was no longer only me.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"I love you."

Sin was with me. He was always with me, I just needed the light to find him. He picked me up and spun me around, now I had a dance partner. No matter if it was dark or if it was light, he would always be my light. He could never be taken away from me.

I loved him...I love him. Still do no matter my harsh words.

"I-I was hurt because of you." My voice cracked. He cupped my face.
"I-I promise, I didn't know they would...do that to you. I didn't sense them behind me. I-...I'm so sorry, my little moon." He said and his voice cracked. His eyes were watery and I cried.

"Y-you promised-

"I know, I-I know, baby." He said and a tear fell from his eye. I sniffled and looked down while shaking my head.

"I-I can't...I can not do this-

"Please, please don't do this." He begged me. I could see the fear of losing me so deeply in his eyes. It made me feel drawn to him more, he was always so hard and tough. I was finally the one who was able to break him.

"I-I can't." I broke away from him and turned my back to him. I sat in the bed and looked up at him as he had his face covered by his hands.

"Wh-what if you do this again? You're not use to this-

"I can get use to this, I can do anything for you. I will do anything for you, just let me make it up to you. I will kill everyone, even Leander if it'll make you happy. I will burn everyone in that dinning room, just please." He begged me and got on his knees in front of me.

There is no doubt in my mind that he would do anything for me, but I need to know if this is what he wants. If I take him back I need to make sure he won't go on killing sprees or cheat or lie to me-

"I won't, I wouldn't do it again, moon, I promise." He said and I glared.

"Don't read my mind." I said and he laughed a little. I stared down at him then at how he was between my legs.

Shoot!

Why would he get this close, I can't think when he in between my legs.

Sin looked down at my legs and I bit my lip.