Control freak

Vote, Comment, Follow! Love ya! ❤️

Madeline's POV:

As I am always dancing in the darkness with stars lighting up my sky, I am now starting to see a home. A little house inside the darkness, though I am surrounded by darkness I can now have light while in the house. My soul is longing for more, but I am grateful for the shelter it has gifted to me. I now smile so much that my cheeks starts burning and aching.

It has been weeks since we've brought Esme's family here and I have been having fun with them. I know Hugo was starting to miss his wife as she had just got back from another kingdom, so Esme said he could return. Her mom also wanted to return, Esme's father returned to the kingdom two days ago.

We just received the letter.

He was away for two months and now he's back. Esme wanted to greet him, so today they are leaving. Leander is still in his moods, so when he hears this I know he will break.
Esme and Leander were getting close when her family weren't around, but now that they are here I know that he wishes they were gone. I overheard him yelling in Sin's office in stress because of his wolf.

Sin and I...we've been getting to know each other. I haven't talked to him in a few days because I've been busy with everyone. Everyone wants to be with the Luna and Queen of the kingdom so I'm hardly ever free. I usually play kick the fat circle with the kids and I always land it in the net.

I am sure they let me because one kid said I suck. I didn't understand that term, but Sin told me it was another way of saying that I don't play very good. He was laughing while saying it.
Sin also got my Zeno meds and a check up. He is rabies free and also doesn't have any nails anymore. Zeno loves sleeping on my chest or going for walks outside. He has a blue collar on him, so he never gets far. He's usually on a rope as well.

Yes, he chewed through it twice, but Sin got a tougher rope this time. He has yet to tear through it or even damage it.

Back to Sin and I. When I was overhearing Leander say he's ready for Esme's family to leave, I couldn't help but hear Sin agree. Sin said I didn't spend time with him and every time I'm with him it's for a short time before I am dragged off by someone. He actually wanted everyone to just leave us both alone before he ended up murdering someone.

It hurt me to hear that, but I know he is stressed with Vasilis.

Yes, Sin told me his name.

I have rode him twice in total and the second time was really fun. He took me to a waterfall and he promised we'll swim next time.

I really hope so...whenever I get free time.

When I got up my dressers were waiting for me to open the door for them. When I did they came and got straight to business. I was put into a chair while in a robe, and they only did a teeny bit of make up because I'll sweat it off. They did my hair by pinning it up and adding jewels. Then when it came to my dress I really didn't want to sweat, but I was the queen.

I didn't expect a two-piece dress. The corset seemed to be cut in half to expose more skin, but still it felt tight. My chest and breast were exposed more. My stomach was also bare. The bottom skirt was long, all the way down to me feet. It started off tight at the top to my high thigh then it was flowy. I smiled at how beautiful it is.

Very tight fitting on me.

There weren't sleeves, only off the shoulder straps. I had on a large diamond necklace that looked expensive. I could never, ever afford this.
I put on flats because I would be outside, if I wear heels the heel would sink into the grass.