Luna Ceremony

Vote, Comment, Follow! Love ya! ❤️

Madeline's POV:

I watched from the bay windowsill as Sin was playing ball with the guys. They were all in shorts and they made the kids sit out so they could have their own game.
The Luna ceremony is coming up, but I've been busy with Bea and getting her in school here. I also greet and meet people around the pack, I had a meeting with the council last week on Luna standards and crap.

I ranted all night to Sin until he fell asleep, because he took it as if I was telling him a story, of course I wasn't, yet he wasn't showing me the least bit of attention.
He slept on the couch the next two days for it, but he cooked my favorite food so I forgave him.

My tattoo was completely gone and I am now wearing dampener bracelet everyday. I finally got my my sun and moon tattoo a few days ago though. Sin wanted to get one, but he has been so busy. Training and paperwork has been taking him away from me.
I can't get jealous about him always leaving to train Kali. I said I wouldn't, but she's spending more time with him than me, and when I speak he sleeps because it's night.

His tongue isn't that powerful to make me forget that I need him here with me.

The king is always busy, I know, but I miss him.

Now, he's playing ball with the guys which is really training. They are supposed to teach the kids how not to hurt themselves, yet they are being rough. They are starting to make competition with each other and now it's getting rough. I couldn't help but watch.

My light pink dress flowed down the cushions I was sitting on. I know everyone was talking about heat and how that's coming up, I don't know what it is really, but I guess it's when everyone mates and conceive babies.
Nik and Leon was talking about children the other day, but I forgot to bring it up to Sin. I didn't know if he wanted kids or not.

I looked up from my book and opened the window doors to let in some air. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them I looked down and seen Sin staring while smiling.

He did a little wave and I did a little one back.

He was then tackled for being distracted.

I seen the kids look up and wave at me. I waved and grabbed a handful of candy from my bowl and dropped it. They screamed and grabbed as much as the could while I laughed.

Sin got up and I seen a group of people coming back from running. Sin looked away from me and went to give the group high fives. I smiled and then I seen Kali, he gave everyone a high five, but when he went to give her one she hugged him instead. My body tensed and I don't know if it's the Luna side in me, but if she doesn't back away she will become the cubs next full course meal.

Sin pulled her away and told her something. She rolled her eyes and he shook his head and went to talk to the group. Kali bit her lip and stared at my mate like he was hers, my eyes burned and I looked at the glass in the window to see my eyes a dark purple.

I was surprised and almost frightened, but I had to watch and make sure she didn't try anything else.

Sin gave them stretches and Kali did the most by bending down and showing her bum. I clenched my jaw in anger, but Sin made sure his eyes stayed on the males and other females as they were actually stretching.
Kali stood and took off her shirt after she fanned herself and acted like it was hot. She had asked Sin first and he hesitated. I had put my book down and Sin shrugged at her. She then took off her shirt when he turned his back to her to help another female with her form.
Kali called Sin and I know he was trying not to look at her, and I also know he knew I was watching.