Lets get closer

Vote, Comment, Follow! Love ya! ❤️

Madeline's POV:

Sin sat me on his couch and I waited for him to scold me. I shouldn't have jumped in front of his fist, If he would have hit me with his strength I could have been seriously hurt. Leander couldn't even recover properly, so I know I wouldn't have been able to.

That just made this even more scary because what if he gets very mad and hit me?

Everyone always says that they won't hit you until they do it.

Mom used to tell me to go to my room and she promised she wouldn't hit me, but she'll enter when I'm in the shower and she would whip me with a thin latex rope that stung really bad. I remember passing out and having to go to a healer because of how much I bled out. She hit parts of my body that I didn't think would ever recover, but I healed without a scar.

Well, except for the deep scar on my hip. That was too deep so it just scarred over.

"I heard you." Sin started off saying. I looked up from my hands and stared up at him. He was sitting across from me on the coffee table. I looked confused. "You told Esme you felt like one of my...well whores." He revealed and my face heated up. I felt my neck heat in embarrassment and guilt.
"I told you countless times that I would never hurt you, but you can't trust me. We hardly know each other and you've been so busy with everything that we don't get to know each other. I need you to talk to me...as your mate, as mine." He said and grabbed my hands. I stared at him.

"I-I'm just...scared." I whispered and his eyes softened at my words. His thumb drew circles on the back of my hand.
"I-I've been hurt my entire life. I had to raise a baby that wasn't mine on my own at the early age of thirteen. All my life I've been betrayed and h-h-hurt, I-I'm too weak for you. We...w-we can't do this, I'm s-sorry the gods cursed you w-with me. I'm not a g-good Luna, I'm not strong or r-

"Those are all lies, little moon." He interrupted me. I tilted my head while he wiped my tears.
"You're very strong and talented. You're an amazing Luna, I don't regret having you as a mate. Luna's have kind hearts, they bring up our people, always wears a smile to remind us we are safe and a family. I get compliments on you everyday at how good you are with the children and good at helping people. I mean, you literally helped build a house for Warrior Dennis. You are a helper, I'm not ashamed of you. I didn't mean what I said when I first met you." He explained and my eyes watered.

"You mean it?" I asked and a smile was fighting hard to appear. It was as if he knew because he smiled and nodded, I smiled and hurried to hug him. He laughed and stood with me while I hugged him tight.
"C-can we go to the waterfall now?" I whispered and looked at him. He smiled and agreed. I placed my forehead to his and smiled.

"Anything for you." He whispered and kissed my cheek. That shocked me so I blushed. He carried me out before putting me down.
He let me slide down the stairs and I squealed.

I seen Esme and her face held guilt.

"Mad, I am so sorry-

"It's okay, you mean well. I'm sure I'll visit your father soon after we get back from King....um...King-

"Tacitus." Leander helped me out. I nodded.

"Yes, King Tacitus..."quiet?" Hmm." I whispered the last part to myself. I heard a snicker behind me and I reached and grabbed Sin's hand.
"Excuse us." I bowed my head a little, but before it went all the way down Sin lifted my chin and Esme and Leander bowed instead. I looked back at Sin.

"Sorry, old habits." I laugh and he smiled. He kissed my forehead and pulled me towards the exit of the castle. Sin let go of my hand and wrapped it around my waist instead to pull me closer. I smiled and he walked us to the woods even as kids waved and greeted us.