Horrible Mother

Madeline's POV:

"No, it's okay, I got it." Sin whispered and kissed my cheek when the babies cried. I laid back down and he had bottles already, because he already knew they were hungry.
They are officially two weeks old. I do not regret breastfeeding at all! Sin has been choosing to do a lot of the work.

Feeding at three or four in the morning, changing diapers, dealing with their tummy aches, and more. He understands them more as well. He tells me what they need instead of it being the other way around. I know they don't drink blood until they are two incase of a rouge baby.

That's a vampire baby who starts killing before they can even think or talk.

I watched Sin change his kids after eating and laying them on his bare chest. Sin's eyes went red at the contact.
I don't understand this at all. He still hasn't bonded with them, but he told me he will when he feels it.

What is "it" you may ask? I have no clue either.

Sin picked up both of his sons and their eyes matched each others. They were red, purple, and black around them like a ring. They were so beautiful. Sin nodded at me.

"It's time." He said and I smiled.

It was already six fifty eight. In two minutes they will be screaming and crying.

Sin laid the boys back and stripped them of their clothes. I put the diapers in bed because those are new still. Sin stood by the bed and laid them on his chest.

"Poke in two places where their mouths are at." He said and signaled his chest. I smirked, he's going to breast feed...basically.

I poked and placed Adriel's mouth on the little hole. He began to suck and his eyes were bright. I smiled and Sin sighed as he wobbled a little. I made him sit down and did the other for Malik. Sin's eyes changed between colors and the twins closed their eyes...it was like none of them were here anymore.

I watched them in anticipation to be sure nothing went wrong. I wouldn't even know if something went wrong because I have no clue what they are doing

After thirty minutes the twins pulled away, and I grabbed them to put them back on their diapers. Sin wiped his chest still in daze.

"Is that the bond?" I asked Sin as I got the twins into their onesies. Sin nodded and sat down, I carried the twins to their room and put them in bed. I made sure they were okay before walking out. Sin had his eyes closed and I smiled. I pulled the duvet back and grabbed his hand making him stand. I walked him up to his side and he laid back and watched me with a smirk. I laughed and unzipped his pants to pull off then let him get into bed. I pulled the duvet over him and caressed his face.

"Night." He whispered.

"Good night." I kissed his lips and tried to pull away, but he grabbed me and made me fall on him. I smiled and he pulled me closer. I was stuck and when I wiggled he would hold me tighter.
"Let me at least get under the sheet." I
whispered and he let me. I straddled him and laid on his chest.

_______

"Well, I just find it funny how we've never seen them. We can only go off of what Bea says they look like and that's "They're cute like daddy."" Leon mocked and everyone agreed. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I just...I want privacy for right now, that's all. The kids-

"Hello!" I heard a familiar voice, and Sin jumped up at that and so did everyone else.

Stefano and Adonia walked in with Amara. Admira had Maris on her back like she was a baby while Silas came and hugged Nikolas.

"Uh, wh-what are you doing here?" I asked and hugged Sin's siblings and aunts and Caspian.