Little Luna

Madeline's POV:

I watched Sin walk away into King Tacitus office to greet him. He made me wait before introducing me because no one knows he found his mate. I have no idea what he will introduce me as, but I hope it isn't something low fetch.
We aren't together or anything, but we've grown to be friends these past two days.
We made it here a few minutes ago. Leander, Ambrose, Leon, and Nikolas stood by my side. Well they were actually supposed to be watching me, but they're talking and leaving me out of things. Which is rude by the way.

I thought we were friends.

Before we got here they did include me in one thing though.
King Tacitus doesn't like either of them, we are here to steal some kind of plans from him. They didn't tell me what they were trying to get, but I know they needed him distracted.

They also don't want me to help.

I know Leander has been panicking because Esme left two days ago, and now he is counting down the seconds, minutes, and hours until she returns which is in two day which is also when we leave here.

I didn't want to come on this trip, Sin told me he couldn't risk my life. He had to protect me, but I think it's because he will miss me. I tried to tease him, but he dismissed me. He got annoyed and banned me from his office, of course when I pouted and pleaded he let me back in, but now we're here.
This castle isn't as big as ours back home, but it's a nice size. I love the interior.

The office door opened and a male came out behind Sin.

King Tacitus is a Fae. As he stood beside Sin they were similar in height. He had light blond,  curls that came to his chest. His jawbones are sharp, he had nice pink and plump lips. His eyes were green and his eye lashes were long as they fluttered. He wore a white button up and dress pants. He was beautiful in general.

Someone cleared their throat and I jumped and looked over at Leon. He shook his head no at me as I had been staring at the king in shock. I looked at Sin and he was trying to hold his anger, but the red eyes were a dead give away. I looked down at my feet.

"This...this is Madeline, my...servant and endless supply of a meal." Sin said and I glared at my feet. I looked up at the king and he was staring at me.

"She's...absolutely stunning, isn't she? Wow." He grabbed my chin and turned my head from side to side. I blushed and he smirked at me.
His hand was pulled away from my face with extra force than needed.

"My meal, get your own." Sin growled and I looked shocked at his possessiveness towards me.

King Tacitus smirked at him then apologized, he held out his hand to me.

"King Tacitus, nice to meet you...Madeline." He shook my hand and I smiled up at him.
He was extremely beautiful.
"Likewise, and you have a beautiful castle." I said and looked around.

"Yes well I try to keep it tidy. Would you like me to show you around?" He asked and I nodded. He held his arm for me to take and I gladly accepted. I looked back at the boys and signaled my head to the office while King Tacitus and I explored.

Sin's POV:

"He's on mate! Mate likes him!" I was holding in the growl of my life as Madeline walked away from me. The way he was looking at her before made me want to kiss her in front of him and show her that I'm better than this weak piece of shit.

I know I'm better, she will know it too.

She turned her head and signaled for the office and Leander smirked while shaking his head. He walked to the office and I stood in my spot waiting for my mate.