18

Li'Nessa should've known Jake was this type of guy. Constantly stealing her behind trees and bushes to kiss her, constantly brushing his hand against her skin as they walked past each other in public, constantly staring her down with eyes that made Nessa feel like she was being undressed in his head.

Nessa already told Jake she wasn't ready for sex. There were things from her past that made physical intimacy on that high of a level hard for her. Jake

didn't ask for an elaboration, instantly telling her that things would only go as far as she wanted. But as the days went by, Nessa could feel herself getting closer and closer to just saying fuck it.

Three months since their first kiss, which also meant three months straight of Jake stopping when all Nessa wanted to do was keep going. Three months of Jake standing behind Nessa, kissing down her neck and rubbing circles in her hips. Three months of flirting and teasing each other.

"You know," Jake broke their kiss, him hovering over Nessa as they laid on his bed in his private bunker on base, breathing heavily, "If we told everyone, I could touch whenever, wherever," he said, leaning back down to place gentle kisses to her neck.

Nessa's hands tangled in his hair, tilting her neck to give Jake as much space as possible, "What's the fun in that?"

Jake's face came back up to rest his forehead against hers, closing the gap into another slow and passionate kiss.

"I would have the right to rip the head off of any man looking at you with wondering eyes," Jake whispered in her ear after breaking the kiss.

Nessa slid her hands up Jake's abdomen, resting them on his chest, "Who knew you were such a jelous type?" Nessa whispered right back into his ear.

"Not jealous, sweetheart," Jake moved his face back in front of hers, inches apart, "protective. Much worse," he leaned in, kissing her again.

Nessa slid her hands up the rest of his chest, over his collarbone and shoulders, finally resting on his biceps. Somewhere she found her hands often.

Jake deepened the kiss, one of his hands staying beside Nessa's head as the other sprawled out on her stomach. Jake held the kiss longer than normal, leaning in even more. By the time he finally pulled away, Nessa's chest was rising up and down rapidly, trying to catch her breath.

Jake dipped down, placing small, slow, kisses to her neck. Nessa gasped involuntarily, hands gripping tighter on to Jake. Jake moved down to the space between her collarbone and neck, nipping at it slightly.

"Jake-" Nessa gasped as he gently dug his teeth in, kissing the same spot softly after pulling away.

Jake continued kissing down her body, making Nessa's hands eventually slip off his biceps and grip the sheets. Almost as if she's bracing for impact. Her breath hitched as Jake started trailing small kisses done her stomach, stopping at the waistband of her loincloth and looking up at her.

Nessa's eyes were closed, breathing heavy and uneven with her hands in the sheets. Jake leaned down, planting a kiss right above the waistband and watched as she gasped out another breath.

He climbed back up, hovering over her as he put a hand on her face, causing her eyes to open. Nessa looked up at Jake with half-lidded, dazed eyes.

"So fucking beautiful, Ness," Jake whispered as he leaned down to plant another kiss on her lips.

Nessa hummed into the kiss, hands coming back up to Jake's chest. When he pulled away, Nessa saw something flash across Jake's face. A look she'd never seen before. It made her shift underneath him.