29 🌶️

You see the emoji, you read the end of the last chapter, you already know what's up.

___

Jake pulled me to a sitting position and walked towards the fridge beside his desk. I watched as he pulled out a water and twisted the cap off as he walked back towards me.

He stopped in front of me, standing between my legs, and extended the bottle towards me, "Drink this," he said.

I did as I was told, taking the bottle and downing half of it in one sip as Jake watched me.

He leaned in and placed a kiss on my temple, "Finish that bottle and we'll head back to home tree, yeah?"

I didn't respond, just nodded my head slightly and took another sip. My entire body was still tingling, my head spinning, and I was definitely still turned on.

We'd gone further than that, Jake's fingered me to a mind-blowing orgasm before. But this time is different. This time I know where it's going, and it's sending me into overdrive.

And Jake's right, it's the first time I'm gonna have sex with someone who I'm in love with. The first time I get to have sex with the person I chose. It's the first time I haven't been forced into it. It's important to me, and seeing it be important to him only added something else to the list of 'Things That Make Jake Attractive'.

I didn't have to say anything for him to stop, I grabbed him and his movements stalled instantly. And it only made me feel safer, made me feel like he could overcome every part of me and I would still be okay because there's nothing he would ever do to harm me.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" I heard Jake intercede my thoughts.

My eyes slowly focused back on Jake's face in front of me, realizing that I had completely zoned out. I smiled at him slightly, "Just trying to calm down," I replied, bringing the bottle back up to my lips and tipping my head back.

Jake just hummed in response and, despite how well he hides it, I could tell he was still turned on. Still wanted to see my legs spread, head thrown back, while I screamed his name into multiple orgasms.

I finished the bottle, handed it back to Jake, and watched him toss it into the trash. Jake wasted no time taking me by the hand, and flying back to home tree. He turned the thirty minute flight into a fifteen minute flight, landing right outside his house.

Instead of letting me walk on my own, Jake grabbed me off his Ikran bridal style and fast-walked into his house. Before I knew it, Jake was setting me down on his bed, kissing my forehead before going to pull the curtain to his balcony and bedroom.

I stared at Jake's back while he made sure the privacy curtain to his bedroom was secured. He turned back around, his eyes landing back on me. In the matter of seconds, his eyes went darker. His pupils re-dilating as he made a few quick strides back over to me.

My toes dug into his bedroom floor as my hands reached up to grab his abdomen. I looked up at him, Jake looking down at me with a look in his eyes that could've sent me over the edge right then and there. So much hunger.

Jake leaned down over me, causing me to lean down towards the bed. I felt his hand spread across my back to help me lay down gently. His lips captured mine in a hungry kiss as I felt his fingers wrap over the tie keeping my top on.

Jake pulled away, "Can I?" He asked.

I nodded, biting my lip.

"Words baby," Jake demanded.

"Yes," I whispered to him.

His fingers pulled one of the strings, loosening the top. Jake held eye contact with me as he pulled my top off and threw it across the room. Jake stared at and complimented my body on a daily basis, but when it came to anything sexual his eyes always stayed locked with mine.