chapter -17

(On the jet..... Kinn,Kim,Vegas,Guy 5,6 and Sun are sitting together in the testing area.... In front of each other in their seats....)

Kim: So what's the plan?
Guy6:(confused)Plan?
Vegas: Aren't we going to their house? Can we just enter it like that? Don't we need a plan to get in?
Kinn: And aren't we taking more BG's? Their place will have high security....
Guy5: we don't need a plan.... We can just go in...
Kinn: what do you mean?

(Guy 4 comes with a medical kit and Stands beside, Sun.... Sun takes off the black t-shirt she was wearing she was in her sports bra and there was a bandage on her stomach which was filled with blood.... Kinn, Vegas and Kim looked at her wound....)

Vegas:(stern voice)What happened?
Sun: Ohh...this... Got it during the business meeting earlier....

(Guy 4 removes the bandage and they see a gun shot...)

Guy4: You cleaned it?
Sun: There was some alcohol so I used it...
Kim: Was it really a business meeting?
Sun:(grins) It was for me but not for them.... They were smuggling kids... I warned them before but they didn't listen... I went there to talk but they didn't listen...

(Guy4 treats her wound and Sun grabs a bottle of whiskey and pours it for them..)

Sun: About the Italians.... We don't need to plan anything we can just go to their house...
Kim: Why?
Guy6: Because they are already down...
Kinn: what do you mean?
Guy4: When we confirmed it that they were the ones attacked.... We already asked our mean in Italy to get them...
Guy5: They are now kept in their own house with our people... They didn't kill them... Just beated them up I guess...
Guy6: They killed all their people except the leader and some main members....
Sun:(smirk)I have asked them to prepare some tools for you Dad Vegas and Uncle Kim...  If you need anything else let me know...

(After a while... Kin and Kim are talking with others... Sun is looking at her laptop and Vegas is staring at her...)

Vegas:(worried)Doesn't it hurt?
Sun: huh?
Vegas: Your wound?
Sun:(smiles)No.... I'm used to Pain so it doesn't hurt...
Vegas: When did you start working in the dark side (Illegal business)?
Sun: I don't actually remember when it was... I was a teenager then...
Vegas: but why?
Sun:(sighs) I told you before... I know many things about them that no one knows.. and I have to protect my family so I have to be the bad guy...
Vegas:(low voice) but it's not safe...
Sun: i didn't hear..
Vegas: Nothing....
Kinn: Sun where did you find them?

(Sun and Vegas looks at Kinn and the others....)

Sun: Them? I got them after a year when I started dealing with the dark side... They were being trafficked... We saved the kids and sent them all to their  house except some who did have anywhere to go...
Guy4: We asked her to take us in and train us and we will serve her till our death.....
Guy5: But she refused....
Kim:(confused) Why did you refuse?
Sun: They were young.... I don't want them to go through the shit I'm dealing with.... The decided it in a spur of the moment....  I don't want them to regret it...
Guy6: Then she told us that... She will train us... And then we can decide whether to stay or leave.... She will respect our decision....
Vegas: So you guys made decision to stay?
Guy5: Yeh... The more we spent time with her the more we got to know about her... Like when she is angry or annoyed or worried and how to talk with her during that situation....
Sun: Am I that hard to deal with?
Guy6: Yes you are... You are just so scary and annoying...
Sun: Ohh really? If I'm that annoying... Then I guess I don't need to give you the new bike I promise right?

(Guy6 looks at her with his puppy eyes... The others started laughing...)

Guy5:(laughing)You asked for it...
Guy6: Please....Na..na... don't do this... You promised that you will get me a bike if I score top in the class.... Please....🥺🥺
Kinn: You go to school?
Guy4: University... She said we have to study.... I'm a medical student and Guy6 is a computer science student and Guy5 and Guy3 are Engineering students and Guy1 and 2 are Arts students....
Vegas: You take really good care of them...
Sun: When I kick them out they have to live right?

(Sun looks at them in a teasing manner.. They look at each other and all of them together stick their tongue out....)

Sun: Brats!!!!

(Vegas,Kim and Kinn laugh seeing Sun getting teased but the others...)

(They reached their destination and like Sun said everything was ready for Vegas and Kim to have fun... A man in his early forties was tied in a chair and he looked beaten up.... A handsome guy came towards them....)

(Italian= italics)

Jack: Hey love...
Sun: What's going on?
Jack: Hey can't you just show me some love?
Sun: Get to business Jack...
Jack: Meanie 🥺🥺

(Sun raised her eyebrow.... Jack gave up..)

Jack: He is the one... Others are dead... They couldn't take a good beating... Before we could do have more fun they died...

(Jack gave  them a disappointed look)

Sun: He is all yours Uncle Kim and Dad Vegas....

(After they were done... They met with the others...)

Sun: This is Jack heir of the Italian gangs..
Kinn: Mr. Kevin's son?
Jack: You know him?
Kinn: I've met him a few times during business...
Sun: We will get going then... Bye.. Thanks for the help...
Jack: Just let me know when you need me...

(Jack extends his hands for a hug and Sun hugs him... And then they left from there...)

(Meanwhile at the safe house... Everyone is having a blast drinking, singing and dancing)

Khun: Do you guys know how to sing?
Guy1: I'm a dancer and he is a singer...
Khun: Come and Sing...

(Guy2 comes and takes the Mic and starts singing....)

Chay: You sing really good.... Do you want to debute in the future I can help you with it....
Guy2: I don't know... I never thought about it... I just like singing so I sing....
Porsche: But will Sun be okay with it?
Guy1: She let's us decide our life.. If we want to stay we can if we want to do something else we can... She won't oppose to our decision...
Pete: Seems like she really like.yiu guys...
Guy2: She does but she never says it... She always says that we are annoying and she wishes that we will leave soon.. but she doesn't want us to leave but she says it so that we can decide our life they way we like it...
Chay: So if you are interested let me know.....

*************

Author: Actually I couldn't think of any names for Guy 1,2,3,4,5,6... So i just used these numbers....

There names,

Guy1: Kj (art student)
Guy2: Yu (art student)
Guy3: Tip(engineering student)
Guy4: Ein(medical student)
Guy5: Cin(engineering student)
Guy6: Po(computer science student)

I will update their names in the Characters...