chapter -18

(Kim,Kinn,Vegas, Sun and the others are on their way back to the safe house.... Everyone is asleep except Sun who is working on her laptop.... Vegas wakes up and sees Sun... He goes to her...)

Vegas: Why aren't you sleeping?
Sun: I couldn't sleep so I thought I'll just finish my work....
Vegas: Yeh I remember you telling me you can't sleep...
Sun: Why did you wake up? Do you need anything?
Vegas: No... I just woke up... When will we reach?
Sun: In 2 hours... We will reach...
Vegas: Can I ask you something?
Sun: Sure...
Vegas: Have you ever thought of looking for your biological parents?

(Sun closes her laptop and takes the glass of wine from her side...)

Sun: Do you want some wine?
Vegas: No...

(Sun drinks the wine and looks at Vegas...)

Sun: Actually I looked for them... Both of them are dead and my dad has another family....
Vegas: Do they know about you?
Sun: They don't... My parents told me they had the right to know about me... No matter what happens I'll be their daughter.... But I didn't tell him... They are a happy family now... I don't want to destroy their happiness....
Vegas: Mm... It's your choice but your parents are not wrong they should also know about you...
Sun: Mmm.. If you don't mind... Can you tell me about Pa Pete and Payu? I know About your love story can you tell me about raising him and all....
Vegas: Sure... About our love story it was a real terror... And then Payu came... Actually I hated that brat at first... Because he was my father's son and I hated him more when he took Pete from me...
Sun: Took Pete?
Vegas: Yeh.. Pete used to give him all his attention and ignore me.. I was hurt...
Sun:😏You were jealous...
Vegas: Yeh I was jealous... I told Pete about it and he told me that he is so little and he needs care and I'm an adult who can take care of myself... I was annoyed by that brat... And then Pete tried to make us bond with each other... I hated his idea but in the end he became my bratty son...
Sun: He is really lucky to have parents like you..
Vegas: You are also lucky to have such parents...

(They kept talking and after some time they reached the safe House.... Everyone was there having breakfast and they joined them... They told everyone what happened in Italy...)

Chay: Our outing was ruined because of them....
Sun: There is a waterfall behind the mansion a bit deep into the forest...
Arm: Is it safe?
Sun: There are security cameras everywhere in the forest and this whole place is situated by bodyguard.... Actually it is a really nice place for a picnic...
Khun: Then it's decided... We are going...
Sun: I'll get things ready....

(Everyone was enjoying their time together... Then Sun notices Net who is lost in his own world....)

Sun: Net you okay?
Net: Mm... Can we talk?
Sun: Okay... You guys carry on... We will be going to our room...
Macao: You guys are clingy...
Kinn: Let them enjoy..

(Sun and Net went to their room...)

Sun: What happened?
Net: It's about him...
Sun: Did something happen?
Net: When the attack happened at the beach.... A guy was pointing his gun at me... I was about to pull my gun out when James hugged me and covered me with his body.... And I shot that guy... After he heard the gun shot he got railed up and started checking my body if there were any wounds.... He... He was worried about me.... I think he...
Sun: He likes you?
Net: Mm... I don't know... I'm getting crazy thinking about all these...
Sun: Do you still like him?
Net: I... I'm not over him...
Sun: Net... I won't oppose your decision but he hurt you once and I saw your condition after that.... I don't want you to suffer again... So no matter what decision you make... Make sure you are making the right choice....
Net: Don't worry.. I will....
Sun: Mm...

(Everyone got the things ready and went to the waterfall.... It was a really beautiful waterfall with a quite huge space beside it to accommodate a lot of people and all the things they needed were there.... Some were playing in the water and some were enjoying nature talking with Sun's guards...)

Jimmy: Sun...
Sun: Yes dad...
Jimmy: You good?
Sun: Yeh.. So you want to say anything?
Jimmy: Are you happy?
Sun: Me.. of course I'm... You know I am always happy to spend time with my family...
Jimmy: Do you think we should....?
Sun: No dad... Everyone is happy now... I don't want to ruin this... Just let it be...
Jimmy: But shouldn't you at least tell him?
Sun: He doesn't know anything... He never did... Let it be....
Jimmy: Okay... Just do as you wish... We will support your decision no matter what...
Sun: Thanks dad... I'm happy to have a family like this...