Chapter 32

Chapter thirty-two: Carnival daze daze daze

--- ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Seraphina's POV

Shit

"There's too many of them"

Parker said as he reload his gun

"No need to state the obvious"

How come they have this amount of men? We're definitely not fighting a small scale and low powered mafia, they are something else.

"Damn this Hydras"

We managed to hide behind the bushes since this school has a lot of trees and plants, even Amiyah and Lex are getting tired of playing tag with them.

"[I hate to say this but we need to fall back]"

"[What? No way! It would be a shame if a Balme-roun give up on a battle]"

"[We can't make a big scene here, innocent people might get involve]"

They're right, in their number we definitely need to use bombs and grenade to defeat, but since we're in a crowded place we can't do it.

Wait, that's right. Crowded place

"There's another fireworks that's going to be lit up in a few minutes"

I said through the earpiece and look at Amiyah, Lex and Parker.

"Use that as a sign to run into the crowd, they can't make a scene there"

"[Galing mo talaga sis]"

"[Nays wan ate]"

"[Just follow what Shinzel said]"

"[Tsk, I hate that we're following your plan]"

"[...]"

We tried to fight and hold them back, and wait for the fireworks to be lit up. Parker throwed a flashbomb into the enemy and with that, the fireworks shine through the sky and, as the signal, we run as fast as we can.

I can hear my siblings panting and gasping for air through the earpiece.

"[Aray putang-]"

"[Bobo nadapa]"

They still followed us so the moment we've reached the crowd, I ordered them to split up.

"Scatter around"

Amiyah and Lex goes on a separate way, we tried to act normal and blend into the crowd.

"And for the champion for our battle of the bands, congratulations to Celezar, Munemasa and Harlow!"

The crowd cheers as the host announced the winner.

"So they did win"

"Pure luck"

Napalingon ako kay Parker dahil biglang naging mapait ang timpla niya, nakalimutan kong kasali rin nga pala siya sa competition.

"[Give chance to others]"

I flinched when I heard Thomzel's voice, I forgot I'm still wearing my earpiece so I took it off.

"It looks like we've lost them"

Akala namin ay tuluyan na naming nailigaw ang kalaban, nagpatuloy kami sa paglalakad nang bigla akong maramdamang kamay sa aking balikat. Out of reflex I immediately twisted his arm which cause him to groan in pain.