Chapter 25

Chapter twenty-five: Gift

---ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Seraphina's POV

Weekend passed in a blink of an eye, my siblings already retrieved the stolen attacare from that Salvador, his face can't be recognized by the police because of what happened to him.

I don't know how they did it without getting caught but they manage to fabricate the investigation about his death, it is stated that he died from a car accident because he was recklessly driving.

I shouldn't be surprised because they can easily fake everything, even hiding their real identity. Tsk

And guess who won their stupid game?

"Ate, gusto mo?"

It was this little kid who's happily snacking his whole pack of chocolates. I declined and looked outside the window, we're on our way back to our school.

"It was the first time you've declined a sweet, perhaps you're thinking about something?"

I just ignored Parker who's driving beside me, I'm sitting at the shotgun seat while Jazel is at the back.

"I'm curious about that baymax plushie, who do you intend to give it to?"

"It's none of your business, Parker"

He just shrugged his shoulder and park the car as we arrived at school parking lot, I glanced at Jazel who's currently hugging the plushie beside him.

"You go inside first, we can't be seen entering the school with each other"

Binitawan niya naman yung plushie, binantaan ko pa siya na kapag may nakita akong dumi roon sa plushie ay lagot siya sa akin.

Hinintay muna namin siyang makalayo bago kami bumaba ni Parker, nilagay ko naman sa paper bag yung plushie. I don't have time to wrap it.

Dumeretso ako sa dorm ko para mag-ayos, naabutan ko pa sina Hannah na nag-aayos din at binati pa nila ako. It looks like she's not sick anymore.

Pumasok ako sa kwarto ko at inayos ang mga gamit ko, tinabi ko muna sa isang tabi yung paperbag at lumabas. Kasabay kong lumabas sina Hannah at doon namin nakita sa labas na naghihintay si Parker, pero hindi siya nag-iisa.

"Yow bossing, magandang umaga"

Lex greeted me as he flashes a smile. I nodded at Hannah and Minzee so they can go to our classroom already.

"It looks like you're waiting for someone?"

I said, nahihiya naman siyang nagkamot ng batok. I noticed on my peripheral vision that Parker is watching us, more likely he's watching me. He's probably confused on the smile that I'm giving to this boy.

I'm just in a good mood because we've found someone who can work with us, but it doesn't mean that he already have my full trust.

Our gaze turned to the main door when Lex greeted someone.

"Goodmorning Ami"

A girl with a thick glasses walked towards us, he looks shock because she saw us with Lex. I showed her a smile so I don't scare her off, she repay it by smiling shyly.

"Ang creepy, ngumiti si Lods"

Rinig ko pang bulong ni Lex pero hindi ko lang siya pinansin

Amiyah Lee Martinez, she was the cousin of our club's president. And as far as I know she was really close with Lex and one of Riley's so called friends.