Chapter 30

Chapter thirty: Second carnival day

---ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Seraphina's POV

"Buti pumunta ka ngayong umaga Seri"

The second day of school carnival has already begun, I'm starting to get bored at the mansion since there are no mission and my siblings are also doing their own things.

I didn't answer Lex, we're also with the cousins.

"It's none of your business, why do you guys keep following me? I'm starting to get irritated"

"Sabi kasi ni Aether bantayan ka namin"

"You mean Aden?"

Mason corrected him, Parker is not with me right now but he's also here at the school. He's with Thomzel doing I don't know what.

Akala ko makakalusot ako habang wala siya, pero mukhang pinabantayan pala niya ako kay Lex. Tsk, that damn bodyguard of mine

I watch how people have fun at the booths we're passing by, I guess this gave me a chance to observe here for a little. And since our duty will start later at night, I'll just stick with this weirdos.

"Uy, kayo yung gumawa nung mga banderitas na sinabit diba?"

Lex suddenly asked

"Why do you ask?"

"Wala lang, ang ganda kasi nung pagkaka-design, pinuri ni Principal Leah yung mga nagdecorate"

I can't help but to smirk

"Yeah"

We continued walking and they've decided to take a break at the mini cafe that the students set up, there are also books for the customers to read so they picked some to read while eating our snacks that we've ordered.

I observed them while they're drinking coffee and reading books, I can't help but to compare them to our other friends. Hannah and the others are so loud and chaotic, while these three are the opposite, calm and silent. It looks like I can have peace while I'm hanging out with them.

So I also go to the shelves to get some books when I saw someone familiar.

"Babe what are we ginagawa ba here? I don't like to basa some books, it's so boring kaya!"

"I love your voice babe but can you please lower it down, I don't want us to distract the people here"

It was Sharlenne, and he's with someone unfamiliar. He looks like an outsider, and he's just chuckling at how Sharlenne throw tantrums.

I thought she's in a relationship with Lincoln?

And speaking of, I saw someone sneakily entered the cafe. It looks like Sharlenne didn't noticed them, but I did.

"Anong type ng gripo gusto mo gawin natin dun par?"

"Don't try to start a fight here"

"Wag kayo maingay! Baka makita tayo rito"

It was the three idiots, Lincoln, Yugen and Nicolaus. They're hiding behind the plant decorations while spying on Sharlenne and that unknown boy.

"Kapag tayo nahuli sasakalin kita"

"Ikaw sasakalin ko namo ka"

"Tumigil nga kayo, kayo sasakalin ko diyan"