Part 8

"No, you just don't get it Cartman," you sighed, rolling your eyes.

He sat there with his chin back and his face scrunched, "I do too."

"What are you guys even talking about," Kenny asked, looking up from his phone.

"Nothing he's just dumb," you respond.

"Oh, alright."

Cartman let out an appalled gasp. He attempted to defend himself but was ignored by you and Kenny.

"Ya know that girl I was talking to?"

"Angelina?"

"She wants to meet up," Kenny told you as he looked back at his phone quickly, "like right now."

You sat up immediatel, "You're ditching me too?!"

"I'm still here," Cartman announces.

A side glance was shared between you and Kenny before he spoke, "Yes. I'm leaving you to get pussy. I'm terribly sorry." Kenny laughed before he grabbed his jacket and kissed the top of your head in a hurry, as he always does.

With him gone you started to put your shoes back on so you could leave.

"Why are you going too?"

"Cartman. You're halirious, just not a good person and you're lame alone. Bye," you spoke bluntly as you shut his door. He yelled a blur of swears that fell on deaf ears as you walked back to Stan's. You needed your car anyway.

The night went by quickly, which was surprising since you sobered up by the time you arrived at Cartman's.

Without alcohol to boost your mood, you left great, physically. Cozied on your bed scrolling on your phone. Scrolling on random videos on any social media.

Kyle: u drinking?

The vibration from your phone grabbed your attention from the video, and you clicked the notification.

You: no? Y?

Kyle: because you were drunk the past two nights.

You: don't judge me nerd

Kyle: hard not to when that all I know about you. A drunk.

You: that's rude, I was messing around

Kyle: k

You: wtf?
Read

What the hell? Here you thought you were becoming friends, that he texted you caring. Sure he was right, you were a drunk. Just don't call me out on it. You furrowed your brows. Nothing he did made sense. You called him drunk after he said you're only liked for your body, then you were buddies? Then he took care of you just to make fun of you for it. He flipped back and forth on being nice to you. Asshole.

The alarm set on your phone went around 5 in the afternoon. The day was uneventful but you needed to get ready for a date you scheduled when drunk. The guy didn't seem half bad, but he scheduled the date for a Sunday. Who does that? He also wanted to walk around the park and maybe 'stroll around the lake.' Sounds murderous.

Getting ready and showering was quick, especially since no effort was needed in your outfit. So soon enough, you were walking to the park nearby.

You had hope for this date. Craig couldn't, or more so wouldn't, interrupt so maybe this guy had more likely hood of a second date.

"Zachary?" you asked, looking at a blonde that was your age.

"Just Zack is fine," he beamed at you as he excited grabbed your hand to shake it.

You smiled back at him, "How come you never corrected me before? I always called you Zachary in math."

"I was nervous." Cute but a little odd since you've know him for a year.

"So where to?" you asked, putting your hands in your pockets.

He paused for a moment, looking behind you, before he quickly looked back at you, "Uh just, I want to walk near the pond, that alright?"

You looked behind you breifly to see nothing noteworthy but when you turned back you saw Kyle. Where the hell did he come from?

"She'll need to do a rain check, sorry man," Kyle spoke. He sounded almost regretful. He meant his apology.

"Where the hell did you come from?" you ask, speaking out your thoughts.

Kyle looked at you confused, "you looked over the wrong shoulder dumbass."

You hummed in understanding before questioning him again, "Wait why are you here? And why do I need to rain check?"

"Craig."

That asshole sent Kyle after you again? He really needed to interrupt your love life despite wanting nothing to do with you?

"Doing Craig's bidding now?" you huff.

He shrugged, "I guess?"

"You guess?! You came all the way out here-"

"I live right by the park-"

"Shut it Kyle! You came here to interrupt my date despite knowing exactly how it feels to have that happen?"

He simply furrowed his eyebrows before grabbing your arm and dragging you away with him. He breifly muttered an apology to Zach as he did so.

"Oh I can not believe you right now! Let go of me," you shuffled out of his hold, which he let you, "Why are you doing this?"

"Craig asked me to," he answered and started walking towards your house, already knowing you were going to follow him.

"That doesn't explain shit! You have Cartman always interrupting your dates and you bitch about it. But you can interrupt mine?!"

He just sighs as he continues to walk.

"I'm not letting you get out of this one Broflovski," you say as you grab his arm to make him stop and look at you, "why?"

"I owe Craig, simple," he shrugged as he crossed his arms, prepared for whatever you had to say next.

You rolled your eyes and scoffed, "No not 'simple' why do you owe Craig? Why does he even care? If you owed him shouldn't that debt be payed off since you helped me the other night?"

"He cares cause he's your friend."

"That's not what I've heard. He wants nothing to do with me."

"He wants nothing to do with drunk you."

'Stop bringing that up will you?! You love to rub things in my face don't you!"

He rubs his face in clear frustration, "you take things the wrong way."

"Oh!' You laugh, "cause I took it the wrong way when you called me a drunk! Or when you said people used me for my body!"

"I wasn't necessarily wrong, you just got offended by the truth," he states as he blankly looks at you.

Does he even realize how rude he is?

"Oh go fuck yourself Kyle," you shoved him slightly as you stormed off into your unlocked house and slammed the door behind you. The whole argument happened on your driveway and you didn't even notice it.

Authors Note:
I finally got the Harry Potter game and I'm obsessed. I've completed it and everything so insanely quick. I also went into a reading spree of other Fandoms so I couldn't quite get myself to write about SP but don't worry, I'm not letting the story die.