Part 34

The small twirl he did showed of the hot pink corset he was wearing. A gold pendant necklace on his neck, that was clearly from a discount kids costume. Long white gloves on his hands, going all the way to his bicep. A long pink skirt that was quite fluffy covered his legs.

Until he stopped his twirl and pulled up his skirt to show you the pristine white stocking he was wearing with white high heels.

"Dude," you gasped. You expected him to go all out, but you never guessed he would go this far. He even had a bright golden crown, made out of cardboard. "Nice crown, my majesty."

"Karen made it," he brushed his hair out of the way, showboating.

You analyzed his outfit one more time, "We're you planning to be Barbie before the group made the plan?"

He slumped, "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Kenny, the corset is screaming Barbie, and I know you watched the movie at least two times with Karen."

"Guilty," he shrugged before walking to you and hugging you, "you've been drinking?"

"Yep," you said, muffled in the hug.

He pulled back slightly, "Wheres your drink?"

"Kyle has it. He's in the kitchen with Clyde," you said, dragging Kenny in the direction of the kitchen.

"Are they drinking?" He asked.

"Clyde is drunk, Kyle is just sipping on a beer," you answered.

"Oh, we need to get Kyle drunk," he laughed.

"Yeah, then who's driving me home? I know you're gonna be drunk," you pointed out.

"Just asked to spend the night. That's what I'm doing. You act like they don't have a million bedrooms."

"Fair," he pursed your lips in thought, "Oh! Just challenge him to a drinking contest. He is way too competitive to decline."

"Bet, he and I both are gonna get drunk fast as hell. Killing two birds with one stone," he schemed.

With that, the two of you turned onto the kitchen.

Clyde was slumped on the counter, drunkenly arguing with Kyle about cereal. Kyle was leaning on the counter next to the fridge, placing Clyde just slightly to the right in front of him.

You quickly found your place next to Kyle, him handing you your drink the second you got close enough. He was guarding it behind him, even though the only people who went to this kitchen knew Tolkien personally.

Upon taking a sip of your drink, you noticed that the ice was replaced and that he filled it back up for you.

"Thanks," you whispered to him after grapping his arm lightly so he was aware to look at you.

He smiled and nodded before looking back at Kenny. "Went all out, huh?" He laughed.

"You know it," and with that, Kenny did the spin he did earlier and lifted up his dress.

"Damn," Kyle laughed in shock, not expecting it.

"First time?" Kenny teased.

Kyle just rolled his eyes in response before changing the topic with the boys now in front of you two. Kenny is now on the seat next to Clyde and right in front of Kyle.

Taking now as a chance to get comfortable, you hopped onto the counter by Kyle's side. Using his bicep to stabilize yourself and adjust on the counter. His hand in front of you makes sure you don't fall forward, all while he was engaged in the conversation.