Part 31

The party was officially in full swing. October 31st at 10pm. It was gonna be a long party that lasted till the famous witching hour. That was if you were close enough to Tolkien to stay that long. People normally left around 2am anyway, but you and everyone of Tolkien's close friends were staying till or past 3am to watch scary movies and probably do dumb shit.

"Oh, M Gee! You guys are so cute," Bebe exclaimed towards you and Wendy.

"You guys are totes adorb," Jenny squealed.

You laughed and threw an arm around Wendy in response, "You know us! Best couple around!"

"I don't know, I think we make a pretty good one," Kyle announced himself by pulling you into his arms from behind you.

Wendy laughed and got further from her place next to you, raising her hands up in surrender, "I don't want to make you jealous."

A scoffed left your mouth, "Pretty sure he cand handle it," you laughed, leaning into Kyle's touch a little more. Head leaning onto his shoulder so you could look up at him. His arms tightened around your waist as the two of you made eye contact.

Maybe it was the several shots you mixed into your drink, but Kyle looked good. Even with his fake mustache to match his Luigi costume. His curls barely peaked out from under the green hat he wore, but your open hand reached into them anyway.

"You guys are cute and all, but please stop," Heidi groaned.

Kyle looked at her, eyebrows furrowed, "Jealous?"

"As if," she scoffed, looking down at her drink to avoid the look Kyle was giving you.

"I'll let Cartman know," Kyle spoke.

"No!" The girls in the group exclaimed.

"Joking," he laughed, "He's horrible."

The group let out relieved sighs. No one wanted Heidi to deal with Cartman's childish self again.

Kyle looked back down at you, squeezing you to get your attention, "How's your side going?" He whispered.

"No sight of Tolkien, just need to get Wendy and Stan alone now," you whispered back, "Where are the boys?"

"Tolkien is relaxing with Craig right now. I have no idea where Stan is, though. Probably the Keg."

"Well, you go find them, I'll talk to Wendy," you responded before moving yourself from him so he could go find the guys.

"Okay," he said before walking out of the room.

He had to shuffle through the crowd but eventually made his way towards the hallway. His height helped him easily walk through the crowd. It was one of the many perks of fake dating him.

"No goodbye kiss?"

The voice cause you to look back at the girls in front of you, "What?"

"He doesn't kiss you goodbye?" Bebe asked. Her voice wasn't mocking, just curious.

"No?" You questioned.

"I thought he'd be the type to do that," Heidi said as she took a sip of her drink.

"What makes you think that?" You crossed your arms, drink still in hand.

"He's a nice guy. I thought he'd be super romantic," Jenny stated.

Wendy jumped in now, seeing your face turn down, "Guys, Kyle was just all up on her. Why are you making it seem like he's not romantic?"

"My boyfriend kisses me goodbye," Jenny shrugged.