Part 45

"Woahhhh!" Cartman chuckled out, "What do we have here?"

The second you heard Cartman's voice, you pulled back from Kyle. Wiping your  lips as if it would get rid of the evidence.

"Nothing Cartman, fuck off," Kyle spits out.

"Where you guys about to fuck in Tolkien's hot tub?" Cartman crackled. Happy that he was getting potential blackmail.

"No, the fuck? Get out," Kyle once again shooed Cartman.

"Why are you even here?" You questioned, crossing your arms to cover up. While you had a swimsuit on, Cartman never held back from staring.

"Cause I can be. Now, should I tell Tolkien what you were doing?"

"Does Tolkien even know you're here?" You questioned again.

Cartman shifted his stance, "Uh-"

"Are you fucking crazy Cartman?" Kyle barked in disbelief.

"Tolkien's not even home. What are you doing here, Cartman?" You asked.

"What are you doing here?" Cartman shot back.

"I asked Tolkien, and he said I could come over," you shrugged, "but I have a feeling he didn't say the same to you."

Cartman just stood there staring at you guys. Trying to find a way to blackmail you still. Opening and closing his mouth when he thought he found a way around things.

"Why are you here, Cartman?" Kyle said while standing up, getting out of the hot tub.

"I um," Cartman paused, " Tolkien has my history paper."

"You're not even taking history," Kyle crossed his arms.

"My mom's calling. I got to go," and with that, Cartman ran away. Kyle shot you a look that said 'sorry' before he ran after Cartman.

You stayed in the hot tub, confused out of your mind. Well, you were confused until you saw Cartman running out of the house with a limited edition gaming console. Kyle trailing right behind him, trying to steal it back.

Looks like the boys never got far from their childhood antics. Which is a good thing. In a way. You were relieved that Cartman was too focused on Kyle and you kissing, and didn't hear anything else. You didn't need to worry about him keeping it to himself either. He loved to expose everything he knew, and he clearly didn't know more besides you being at Tolkien's.

~

"You sure you want me here?" You looked at your feet.

"Hey," Kyle said softly, dragging your attention back up, "I want you here. Plus, it would be weird if you weren't here."

"I don't know anything about basketball, though," you pointed out.

Kyle laughed lightly, "That's why you're sitting right next to Stan. He'll tell you what's going on."

You rolled your eyes," It's just your first game, I don't want to be in the way."

"Now, how would you be in the way?" He grabbed your hands gently, rubbing circles on the back of your hand.

"You'd be too distracted by your amazing girlfriend," you flirted.

"I have a girlfriend?" He whispered.

You slapped his arm, "You know what I meant."

"No, I dont think I do. Explain it, please," he teased.

Before you could explain anything, his coach was calling him over, "Broflovski! Get your ass over here. It's no time to flirt with your girlfriend."

You laughed before pushing Kyle away and towards his team, "Good luck!"