》21《

Chapter 21: What. Did. You. Do.

》》🎸《《

I slam the door of Eddie's van shut and storm into the cabin, slamming the door shut and walking over to Eleven's room and shoving the door open. The girly laughs from Max and El stop as they look at the anger on my face.

"Max. Kitchen. Now." I growl, no time for their childishness right now.

The scared girl quickly runs out of the room and we walk into the kitchen.

I run a hand down my face as Max gulps.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Bringing Billy back to life. I mean seriously what the fuck? Do you know how many issues this is causing right now?" I raise my voice.

"I didn't know it worked okay! I didn't even know I had done it till you came here! I just visited his grave and begged a lot for him to come back. I didn't think it would work!" She whines.

"Well he's here now, isn't he? And this is causing a LOT of problems for me, Maxine." I use her name and she cringes.

"Oh, so you don't want Billy here because it's not convenient for you? Is that it?" She fights back.

"Maxine Mayfield you take that back right now," I say, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

Her face crumples in regret.

"I don't want him here because I already accepted his death. He is supposed to be dead, Dead people stay dead. You have just set back ALL of the healing I did to get over him and of course, as soon as I'm finally happy again something has to come back and ruin it for god sake! This isn't hating on Billy. This is about you doing this to me, and even to yourself." I state.

The room falls silent and I glance at Eleven's room where El is standing at her door. She sees me looking and quickly ducks back into her room.

There is a knock at the door and Eddie opens it from the outside, followed by the blonde male back from the dead.

Tears fall from Max's eyes as she sees her brother right in front of her. Eddie walks over to me and hugs me from behind, silently supporting me as I lean back into him. He kisses the top of my head and places his head on top of mine, rocking us back and forth as a gesture of comfort.

Billy and Max just look at each other for a moment. And then Billy opens his arms and Max welcomes his hug quickly.

"I missed you so much, Billy. It's been hell without you. And maybe if you had been there maybe- maybe Lucas would be okay." She mutters.

"And you know I would have if I could Max." He hugs her tighter.

Eddie decides now would be the perfect time to ruin their moment.

"So what do we do now? Billy can't be seen, there's no room for him here and he sure as hell isn't staying at Y/n's house." He says.

"Well, it seems like that's the only option at this point," Billy says, grinning.

"Oh hell no. If he's staying there then I am too." Eddie growls.

"Yeah sure, because my house is just a hotel you guys can check into whenever you want." I shrug sarcastically.

"You don't need to worry, Doll. We'll behave." Billy smirks.

"Call her that again, just see what happens William." Eddie snarks.

Billy puts up his hands in mock surrender.

"Okay let's go then. Eddie start your van." I sigh.

Eddie grabs his keys from his pocket and fiddles with them while walking outside. The engine roars as I reach the passenger side and hop in.

-------

The giant fold-out couch is covered in a folded blanket and a pillow while a mattress sits in the middle of the large living room also paired with a blanket and pillow. 

"Alright, you two sleep here, decided who gets what. I am going up to my room so goodnight." I place a chaste kiss on Eddie's lips and then leave up the stairs to my room.

I change into my satin pyjamas and tie my hair up into a messy bun before getting into my bed. I flick my lamp off and close my eyes as I try to go to sleep.

After a while, a quiet knock sounds on my door and I sigh angrily, opening the door and meeting Eddie's eyes.

He grips my waist and pushes me onto my bed and placing his lips on mine hungrily, a look of pure lust crosses his eyes as I weave my hands into his long brunette hair, pulling on it a bit causing him to groan against my lips, his hands grabbing for my body.

"Eddie we've gotta be quiet, Billy might hear us," I mumble through the kiss but Eddie ignores me, deepening the kiss.

His lips leave my own as he moves to caress along my jawline to my neck where he sucks on my skin and bites causing me to let out quiet moans at his touch. 

"Thought you said to be quiet, huh princess?" He chuckles lowly.

He slips a hand under my shirt and his cold hands brush over my skin with a feather-like touch that sends shivers down my spine and I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me. After a few moments, I have to pull away for air and our harsh breath the silence between us.

"You mind if I sleep here tonight?" He asks.

"Not at all." I smile.

We both lie down under the covers and Eddie wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as my consciousness drifts away into a deep slumber.